Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 335.

• o, as noone even tries to be ontopic anymore, I'm closing this thread. Over 200 posts in 2 weeks for me confirms even though our UK server's not as big as it ever was, it's still supported by a bunch of fanatic great players. If anyone wanne go discuss the state of our server, ontopic, feel free to open a new thread!

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Luxx: “me too ” You are supposed to explain this ” I know, it kinda bumms be out i cannot... it's really weird. Either way kitcallie is investigating this further with Gameforge... Quote from Pinkamena: “Heya ! ” Heya to you too!

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

me too

• In only 3 weeks i'll be joining them in Amsterdam, so time to start listening this a LOT: youtube.com/watch?v=Pl-txh5cEtA

• What are you listening to right now?

Luxx - - World of spam

Quote from Ecthelion of the Fountain: “youtube.com/watch?v=pIVG3mDL9RI ” Sounds turkish... but cool! i like it! Quote from Poro: “youtube.com/watch?v=fmI_Ndrxy1…X1G-kbWBUCJAVMfmI_Ndrxy14 ” Imagine Dragons're making quite a lot of cool music lately! np, just because this song's way better than it gets credits for: youtube.com/watch?v=ClU3fctbGls

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

don't all the drops take forever at your current level?

• Reading this thread it's very clear many people still care about our 'dying' server... it's not that dead! Quote from Nevito: “So its possible for UK to shut down ? (i don't have time to read all the reply's that's why i am asking) FeelsBadMan ” Sure, some day, in the far future,... But for now there're still many players enjoying nostale, doing raids, quests, pvp-ing, etc, etc... And for keeping the server running, there's still nos$ being sold so people are 'paying' for the server. I would lik…

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

In the Netherlands most people kinda approve of Merkel. She's very boring, and her politics are kinda boring, but she's a good neighbor, she won't let you fall, you can count on here, and she's not doing many 'bad' things. Her politics are mostly on/around the'middle ground', so it's not to hard for a majority to not disagree with her much. She's not much of a showgirl, lacks Trumps fire or Macron's flamboyance, but than again, so does germany:p

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

I don't think i ever saw a reallife national president, ever....

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

so, how did he look like? presidential and all?

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

120 posts down, almost there guys!

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

This V6 is going to take forever... summer is hitting us hard!

• If you're having a conversation, want to reply on eachother, , type a descent reply, and read other peoples post, ...basicly using the board to do something more useful than just spamming, 30 seconds should never be a problem. Only for some 'silly' games less than 30 seconds would be any usefull The real reason is obviously we don't wanne loose more often in count to 30 before a teammember post thread, and with less seconds you could get to 30 to fast!

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “Had to..... ” Wow, congrats on winning V5! @Naerys Thanks! you too!

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

Even though we don't really have a topic, and spamming is allowed, and we don't check/proof every single post here, please keep in mind the general board rules still apply here!

• The Last Post Wins V5

Luxx - - World of spam

last week someone told me sleeping was for the weak... 2 of my favorite things, sleeping and eating, are for the weak. I must be so strong if i can survive this world with all my weak behaviour!

• Quote from Kovalsky: “7 L is watching. ” I was actually watching Spiderman, in the movies, so had great fun! But i'm glad i'm home in time to spoil your fun:p -> 0

• Quote from Pinkamena: “Thanks Luxx for promoting spamming instead of shaming it like others. 4. ” Why else would we have a spamb0ard?

• The Last Post Wins V5

Luxx - - World of spam

amost 1500, we're gettign very close to a winner!

• and that's enough!