Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Galaco - - World of spam

Quote from kitcalie: “Quote from Naerys: “Something weird is going on with forum Posts like one month old are being shown in my notifications as new, wtf? ” This is due to an issue we've been having with the forum since we moved over to this version. There is nothing we can do about it unfortunately. ” I turned my notifications off for that very reason haha. Also... Attachments are visible when Im logged in but not if I am not logged in? @Pinka, yea rigged. The class with least HP cannot get a b…

• The Last Post Wins V6

Galaco - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “I wish i could say that University is hard,but truth to be told,i don't consider it hard,but more exhausting. These 2 hours breaks are annoying sometimes.Monday i have 2 of them. Still getting used to it sadly. ” Lol. University is hard depending on what subject and level you are doing.

• Pet and partner only if they are in bead afaik. you can also exchange sps without CC. via warehouse, but you need to build warehouse at both sides. you do not need an extra large one on both sides, a small one and large one works as well, just dont forget that you can only put things in the first slots in a smaller house, but can take out from all the slots. Your characters in one account also share the same partner backpack btw (I tested it)

• I felt like updating this.... Some non nostale stuff: Princess series: Snow White, Cinderella, Rapunzel board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…64fc9a08a2b31b05c235cf8a5 Apples board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…64fc9a08a2b31b05c235cf8a5 I really enjoyed drawing such a long braid.. board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…64fc9a08a2b31b05c235cf8a5 Need to get home before the clock turns 12........ Those are all on A3 paper, but the one below is on A4 And ofcourse I posted this already in the spam section but here is o…

• Quote from Ms.Makintosh: “There's nothing wrong with the server. It's all in your heads. #CloseThread ” "Wrong" is subjective. objectively seen: The server has undergone a change which disfavoured many and favoured few. Some may think nothing is wrong because their vision allows them to see the good side of it. A lot of others do not think like the above mentioned people and feel disfavoured. That is not in their heads. I have an example. I used to do SP5/6 raids nearly daily with almost the sam…

• Quote from Lady Sky: “Quote from invisibleman: “can you guys assured us that uk not going to close down?and tell us if there is merge project underway?if none of them can be confirm this thread will go on forever...i mean just at least told us something you guys knew or have been told.... dont kept us in the dark like you guys didnt even mention when goin on steam there will be new us server... i know if no income/nosseller/nosbuyer in uk in our current state we will be doomed(close). so at leas…

• QqrHR1q.png 6ahAV2D.png not making 4 real but just hoping to give you some inspiration because i am actually busy with something else lol.

• Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Morgoth: “Can I suggest to put a hold in here so I can get a forum moderator to try to control this thread a little bit? because I think this is going too far on so many levels. ” Why don't you just close it ? The conclusion was meet long ago in this thread whats the point of it anymore ? ” Morgoth is a (S) gamemaster, not a (S) mod. I think people are personally insulting others, no need to name people, which is going pretty far. Just saying, I do not participa…

• The Last Post Wins V6

Galaco - - World of spam

Naerys! Hello hello. @Morgoth, politics is a lot of words, a few deeds. It is unethical according to Kant: Promises are made to be kept, not to be broken (politicians break them all the time lol)

• Happy Birthday to Nostale

Galaco - - World of spam

DLzX4dfX0AI7eBF.jpg I rushed a bit cuz I didn't have much time lol orz sorry, but happy birthday to nos! Looking forward to tomorrow's event!

• The Last Post Wins V6

Galaco - - World of spam

Quote from Luxx: “In the Netherlands most people kinda approve of Merkel. She's very boring, and her politics are kinda boring, but she's a good neighbor, she won't let you fall, you can count on here, and she's not doing many 'bad' things. Her politics are mostly on/around the'middle ground', so it's not to hard for a majority to not disagree with her much. She's not much of a showgirl, lacks Trumps fire or Macron's flamboyance, but than again, so does germany:p ” On the other hand... the Nethe…

• Quote from Ms.Makintosh: “Again, you don't need nosmall to play. If you dislike the current rate, please make and use r1-4 eq (95 or champ or whatever you want to use), suffer, cry, snob and whatever you plebs do. If you want r7, pay the price. ” Let me tell you. Back when I was 90, I used a mage 90 set consisting of r6+8/r5+3/r6+7 and it was r5 shelled. I had a hard time soloing act 5.2 as a mainly lvl 92 mage. r1+4? really? Even r6+7/8 does barely enough damage to solo. Party? No ty, I prefer …

• I do not know the new names but. Masks I like: - Robber master mask ( lvl 80) reduceschance on blackout - Fire mask (lvl 87) reduces chance on act 5.2 debuffs - X mask (lvl 20) + attack + res 4% - Forgotten Hero D mask (lvl 75?) reduces chance on bad effect under lvl 3 very rare mask but I like it: Ancient fire mask ( lvl 93 i think?) reduces all bad effects 15% on lvl 4 Hats: - Beanie hat (probably lvl 20) increases crit chance (i think) - Lava helmet (lvl 85) reduces chance on act 5.2 debuffs …

• The Last Post Wins V6

Galaco - - World of spam

I do not want to compete for the golden medal, however I felt like dropping by. Hereby hello.

• The four possible scenarios I could imagine that could cause this error. 1. Do you have internet explorer? If no, install it, because nosmall runs on internet explorer. 2. Did you open more than 1 character at the same time (same IP address IIRC) and tried to access nosmall on more than one characters at the same time? You can only use 1 character at the same time to access nosmall. CLose all nosmall screens, open 1 again, then it will most likely be fine. Try the other accounts afterwards (afte…

• Firstly, this post will be a lot of "I and me": That is because I want to give my view on the current situation, you can have a different view about it, but this is my post. And.. I am going to be very honest about it. I revived my forum account for this very reason, to post a post about my feelings about the UK server. I get sad everytime I open my character in nostale UK. Most of my friends and family on my archer moved to nostale US, making me the only one online. I simply do not have the tim…

• The Last Post Wins V5

Galaco - - World of spam

Quote from Luxx: “The entire Dusseldorf area including Essen, Cologne, Dortmund and even Munster are about 2 hours drive from my place... so as there's alwys something to do, i visit Germany quite often. Any sub-events, gatherings, or... any tips at all for JapanTag? ” i told gone that you wanted to have tips... so perhaps he contacted you! and indeed cosplay would be cool (seems like i still had this webpage on but......... ye now im leaving for real lol.)

• The Last Post Wins V5

Galaco - - World of spam

That is why I need to avoid the internet. It depends on where you live I guess. Well then. I might come back in a while. Please take care I do not care much about winning anyway.

• Selling> r7+0 crystal armour

Galaco - - NosBazar

Selling r7+0 lvl 70 armour, clean. NOTE me in game (IGN: Galaco).

• Belgian "Frieten"(I do not eat fries)! Belgian chocolate(I do not even eat chocolate)! Belgian........ (I cannot name more than 2 things sadly...) Okay so to conclude: Hello southern neighbour! I sadly do not know much about your country, but that aside.... Welcome to the UK team!