Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• For all the new players in our game, i want to let you know that back in Nostale UK,whenever we had a "Weekly Challenge" like event it will finish quite hard,the duration to receive our prized was tremenduos,exceeding 1 month. So i suggest this : After each Weekly Challenge ends,all the players will receive their coupons,after the whole event ends,the Staff will create a special Vendor in Nosville that will sell the package with prizes,and we will have to buy them with coupons. For example : Sty…

• Agreed,close it,it exceed its time by a long shot.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Pinkamena - - World of spam

Heya !

• The Last Post Wins V6

Hey Holy. Lol,i didnt knew that gathering raid points is so easy.

• Quote from °BowFlex°: “who said i made 2bil in 2hrs hold on? And tbh section are the ones nosmalling to try lower the prices currently ” Acttualy. First you said YOU can make 2 bils per day. When i asked you how much time you spent per day,YOU said that 2-3 hours. Quote from °BowFlex°: “but before i nosmalled i grinded out 2bil myself whats your excuse ” Quote from °BowFlex°: “section us is not the real Section firstly, and i play 2-3 hrs a day as i work, if you give a valid argument id discuss …

• Resseling require times,definetly you can't sell items in only 2 hours. Alt sp,Unless YOU HAD WAY TOO MUCH FREE TIME,I mean you must have like 50 alts or even more to get 2b in 2 hours. You can't make 4m per ic,IC are also every 2 hours. Yh,you exaggerated with 2 bilions.

• Ok,how about this,tell us how you make 2 billions in 2 hours,let everyone see,this way everyone will be not be affected by the economy.

• Quote from °BowFlex°: “but before i nosmalled i grinded out 2bil myself whats your excuse ” If you wasted. 12 hours daily for a game,good for you,me and Naerys can't,we have this thing called University. About Section. It was the first fam i joined when i started in US server but i was kicked beacuse i wasnt online 2 days when i asked your fam head why he kicked me,he told me that i was inactive.... I don't judge,its your right to waste your life on a game.

• Bringing a topic to a thread that focus entirely on another topic is the definition of "irelevant" in this context,Naerys point was towards us,the little people that don't live in a rich country and paying 50 euros for whatever pack is a luxury that we cannot afford.

• Quote from °BowFlex°: “same goes for eqs theres bad (offbrand eqs) and high tier ones again, irrelevant ” You really like the word irrelevant,don't you ?

• Reaching 100 raid points is a pain lol.Today i barely made 3,and the fact that i have 2 weeks to do it is not helping at all.

• Quote from Nereza: “Here's a translation of stuff that was posted in the german board and/or said in IRC: - There will be 2 new tasks every week for which you have 2 weeks to complete. This means overall 8 tasks = 6 weeks = max. 24 coupons). - Every character counts for itself and you can participate with as many characters as you want (but it could be too much effort when you do it with more than one character). - The Giant Lump of Gold is worth 1.000.000 gold. - Coupons should not be tradeable…

• Ahh,thanks,small advice for everyone doing the harvesting challenge,go for wheat,far way easier.

• I want to know why the points dosent update,i got 5 fragrant grass so far but the challenge still show me 0. And at the harvesting challenge the fragrant was included !

• The Last Post Wins V6

What it bothers me is the little stats they offer and the huge amount of gold they require. Take Natural healing for example,this is a default passive in any mmorpg but in Nostale is an education that can be learned at lv 42 (Archer),57(Mage) and 65(Swordie and Adventurers) and if that wasnt bad enough it also cost 500k,seriously.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Its just the first year so yeah.. Hmm,Entwell shall update the educations,I like the fact that we have a "Talent system" but really they are just so outdated and expensive for the little permanent stats they offer. Besides,Swordies and Adventurer's can't learn MP recovery/MP increase/Intelligence increase. Mages can't learn HP recovery/Strength increase. But Archers can learn everything and at the lowest levels possibile of all 4,wtf.

• Buying: New Years Pig

Pinkamena - - NosBazar

I think the few players that had a happy new year pig pet left the game a long time ago,so the chances are very slim and personally i say its not whort collecting exotic pets nowdays. -Off Topic- Quote from Ms.Makintosh: “Luxx: *BEEEEP* ” Good for him ,Pork isn't healty or good anyway.

• The Last Post Wins V6

I wish i could say that University is hard,but truth to be told,i don't consider it hard,but more exhausting. These 2 hours breaks are annoying sometimes.Monday i have 2 of them. Still getting used to it sadly.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Quote from Luxx: “don't all the drops take forever at your current level? ” Well yeah,but you always find a party of 2 where you can join to do these quests and it dosen't feel like it.

• Quote from Ms.Makintosh: “Quote from Legendary17: “Ms.Makintosh ive seen you ingame, you didnt rlly want to speak to me, I dont know if its because your not as great as made out to be or but you dont speak for the entire server, but your just 1 player, who seems to only care for themselves, no 1 ingame is paying current prices so im not sure how you could be doing any business, is your business ingame our outside of game rules?, right now the server population is a joke, many are put of when the…