Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Naerys - - World of spam

Nope, our only lord and saviour is Morgoth, who protects us from madness named chaosbringer

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Naerys - - World of spam

Interesting situation will be when Gandalof will stop being obsessed with chaos

• The Last Post Wins V10

Naerys - - World of spam

You know, books in library usually arent that new

• The Last Post Wins V10

Naerys - - World of spam

No i dont! I just said i like the smell of a new book, but i like old books too! And i am re-reading my own books often.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Naerys - - World of spam

no i dont well whatever

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Gandalof: “dw she'll be out soon enough ” we all know Morgoth´s ultimate plan is to rule Nostale as the only Game admin... ” Wait, you do?! but how? I never said that to anyone. ” i have my ways 580592986136641536.png

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “dw she'll be out soon enough ” we all know Morgoth´s ultimate plan is to rule Nostale as the only Game admin...

• The Last Post Wins V10

Naerys - - World of spam

i prefer physical over digital book bcs i love the smell of new book and i love to hold the book.

• That's how NosTale works

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Baal: “Quote from Gandalof: “everyone is beautiful. ” In what universe is this true? must be boring. ” Gandalof lives in Utopia

• The Last Post Wins V10

Naerys - - World of spam

No, TV is definitely not overdue! Sometimes its nice to put pc aside and just watch tv. Like books will never be overdue, bcs simply holding the book is better than reading smthing online (Hidden Content)

• The Last Post Wins V10

Naerys - - World of spam

Do not tickle sleeping dragon

• The Last Post Wins V10

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “tv ” TV in 2k19 LUL ” Sometimes its nice to just watch TV and relax xd

• The Last Post Wins V10

Naerys - - World of spam

Any1 is looking forward to "His dark materials" tv series by HBO?

• The Last Post Wins V10

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Edlyn: “I‘ve installed pokemon go the fifth time I guess but still dont know what to do there. ” You search around for the most unflattering Pokemon you can find, then name them after team members and forum users!For example:board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…35eb8b8344686d150895b26d6 ” to be fair this pokemon is actually cute. idk why morgirth was upset about it ” I find the pokemon cute as well, I have literally zero issue …

• The Last Post Wins V10

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “size does matter. you don't wear clothes that are too oversized or undersized do you? you don't buy a door that is bigger or smaller than the door frame do you? you don't pour larger amount of water than what can the cup holds do you? you don't put smaller tires than what the car needs to move do you? no matter what it is, you need the size that fits. so size does matter. ” but for example size of brain doesnt matter. big size of brain doesnt make you genius

• The Last Post Wins V10

Naerys - - World of spam

After all, size doesnt matter 400876670023892994.png

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Let's not make drama of this ” WHAT do you mean we shouldnt make drama? This forum section was created with an intent for drama! ” drama is the essence of life 580593045481848857.png ” no, that's memes. memes are DNA of the soul and the essence of life. ” no (chaos) drama = no memes ” observe ” ok let me correct the statement, memes can be without drama, but they are dul…

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Let's not make drama of this ” WHAT do you mean we shouldnt make drama? This forum section was created with an intent for drama! ” drama is the essence of life 580593045481848857.png ” no, that's memes. memes are DNA of the soul and the essence of life. ” no (chaos) drama = no memes

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Let's not make drama of this ” WHAT do you mean we shouldnt make drama? This forum section was created with an intent for drama! ” drama is the essence of life 580593045481848857.png

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Naerys: “Its amazing to which topics you lot are capable straying into ” This still doesn't compare to the random 'Rocks' debate though, right? ” Rocks debate was superior to this one 580593408478019594.png