Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Morgoth - - World of spam

Quote from Naerys: “Nope, our only lord and saviour is Morgoth, who protects us from madness named chaosbringer ” board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…300141ed320d43b0f38b499b8

• Considering the Skill is also in CD it appears to be the issue, gonna forward it. (Or push it again if it was already reported before)

• Maintenance - 24.07.2019

Morgoth - - Maintenances

<td width=200px>maintenance.pngHey NosPlayers, Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance. When exactly? Wednesday, July 24th 2019 from 09:00h to approximately 12:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time. What will be changed? - Database optimization and server restart. - Sealed Vessel event will start. Your NosTale-Team

• Chaosbringer memorial

Morgoth - - General Discussions

Quote from Gandalof: “is that so? is that why RigorX Male Enhancement post still appear on the game's general discussion section? ” Well no clue on that one, but here is proof that theres currently 2 non-activated bot posts in general section that I am gonna remove. board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…300141ed320d43b0f38b499b8

• RULES OF NATURE V2

I am actually laughing more than I should have to this

• Chaosbringer memorial

Morgoth - - General Discussions

What? Also that happens when we remove a "lost person"(bot) thread, they are not being auto-activated anymore that's why you don't see them. (That's also the reason Rick could not post several stuff and we had to activate his posts)

• The Last Post Wins V10

I just pictured someone walking in a library or a book store just to smell books and then walk out while the cashier is watching them like poker face.

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Gandalof: “dw she'll be out soon enough ” we all know Morgoth´s ultimate plan is to rule Nostale as the only Game admin... ” Wait, you do?! but how? I never said that to anyone.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Naerys: “i prefer physical over digital book bcs i love the smell of new book and i love to hold the book. ” I do as well but at the same time what Gandalof wrote is quite true and even though I do like physical books I have not been buying any since my childhood (where those books are indeed just on some shelf for decoration, since I have read them lots of times by now) The less physical books we buy the less trees we kill for paper as well. (Unless there is some super advanced techn…

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Gandalof: “in what world does the service provider provide a service to the customer and pays them for it? ” When the said service leaves the other person mentally damaged (More than what he already was) Quote from Gandalof: “but you will not be able to deceive all of the public eyes with your tactics because some them have the ability to think and will easily see through your lies ” board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…300141ed320d43b0f38b499b8

• That's how NosTale works

Quote from Gandalof: “was it made by morgoth by any chance? ” Nope.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Gandalof: “i still have not received my well deserved payment for the services i provided you with. ” You should have paid me for those not the other way around...

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Gandalof: “mfw you tryna manufacture drama for the sake of ending a thread. ” Wait isn't that what we were trying to do? nvm I must have misunderstood board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…300141ed320d43b0f38b499b8 Quote from Gandalof: “it's not authentic and my morals dont allow me to participate in such a fake and scripted drama. ” Your morals allow you to participate in a drama but not in a drama that is somewhat planned? xD

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Gandalof: “what? ” Drama gives posts right? we should decide on which thread we should do it to reach it to the end.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Gandalof: “you know what, i think imma download pogo and play it ” We found the next subject to make drama about. just direct it to the correct thread to give posts.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Edlyn: “I‘ve installed pokemon go the fifth time I guess but still dont know what to do there. ” You search around for the most unflattering Pokemon you can find, then name them after team members and forum users!For example: board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…300141ed320d43b0f38b499b8 ” to be fair this pokemon is actually cute. idk why morgirth was upset about it ” I find the pokemon cute as well, I have literally zero issue with the pokemon. I …

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Racordany: “Then we just start the next one, no problem. Quote from Morgoth: “bahahahahaha ” And I thought you are the older brother ” I am, explains how I win every fight.

• RULES OF NATURE V2

As I said edits now wont work I can always keep reverting your post. You edited it now its forever saved bahahahahaha

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Again im so flad Gandi didnt caught the period of 2015, where my cringest posts where at its peak.2168-uhhhhh-png ” don't worry, your 2k19 posts are cringy enough ” Smh, dont act like yours are much different.3.0 ” why is this cat this huge? ” size matters…

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Again im so flad Gandi didnt caught the period of 2015, where my cringest posts where at its peak.2168-uhhhhh-png ” don't worry, your 2k19 posts are cringy enough ” Smh, dont act like yours are much different.3.0 ” why is this cat this huge? ” size matters ” Then why is Cherish with you? clearly it …