Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It seems there was some issues with the server, please submit a ticket if you're still unable to login right now.

• What are you listening to right now?

Phi - - World of spam

Jede Nacht und wieder flieg' Ich einfach fort mit der Musik Schwebe so durch helle Räume Keine Grenzen, keine Zäune ;D

• giphy.gif @Morry

• basically this till you're level 99

• login failed

Phi - - Calvin Coach's corner

It appears there are some issues with the server right now (I cannot login either) and I can assure you that we will have people fix it as soon as possible. Quote from kurulee: “hi so while we are waiting here anyone can answer my question? sometimes i see ppl transform into a mob like-kappen ,docile yerti in nosvile, what is the item name they used and where can i find it? ” I assume you're referring to halloween scrolls? There are two kind of scrolls, the halloween one and another one that all…

• The number (+1) increased by perfecting sp cards count separately with normal sp points. I assume the buff you mentioned are those stats located at the bottom of sp cards, those are the bonus stats added after you invested points in different stats, for example spending your first point on attack give you attack +5 bonus stats. Personally I haven't test how these bonuses affect dps but I doubt the change from +6 to +8 is significant.

• Tug of war

Phi - - Malcolm's Miscellaneous

lets make it the last time youll see me here. 306 ciao

• Tug of war

three zero six

• Tug of war

• Tug of war

306 youtube.com/watch?v=V9Ty3YnWN80

• New Nosmall costume!

en.nostale.gameforge.com/news/…t-costume-in-the-noswheel Increases magic defence by your level * 1 Movement speed +2

• nostale do something...

I used to be in another gaming community and they had these issues too, you can do certain things to prevent them from signing in, captcha, etcetera. But that won't gatekeep all the spam bots, you can do whatever you want and they will somehow find a way. And to be fair when the bots started spamming, it was midnight for most of moderators and when they were online, they have taken those ads down immediately just like what ariyoshi mentioned. Personally I do not see the linkage between spam bots…

• Phi

Phi - - Staff

Quote from Poro: “Like ur profile pic! Welcome :> ” Thank you and Muffet is my favorite character in that game Quote from Pinkamena: “You like Undertale ? ” Yes I do that game is a solid 5/7 Quote from Frostwolf: “Undertale is the trolliest game I ever started playing - and I am the kind of player that gets trolled directly at the beginning because as the "nice, cute" Flowey told me I caught the "FRIENDLINESS PELLETS"... Aside from that: Welcome to the team Phi! I always love to torture teach ne…

• Phi

Phi - - Staff

Quote from Naerys: “Welcome! I hope you will enjoy ur time here with us! ” Quote from DatHolyMage: “Welcome to our spam world! We hope you like it here! ” Thank you so much for your kind welcomes :>

• Phi

Phi - - Staff

Quote from Racordany: “Welcome lets do this! I love playing Dark Soul played all 3 for over 100 hours and Bloodborne too! ” rDbWmH.gif

• Phi

Phi - - Staff

Quote from Morgoth: “Welcome to the team, and worry not most of the server doesn't know what sleep is. So.... If we want to blame someone for this your friend wins the first spot? ” Oh no, what he told me was just the little push as I mentioned xD Blame the admin that accepted me:3

• Phi

Phi - - Staff

So it all started like this. One day one of my friend told me this, "You are not going to achieve anything in this game boy." Me: u R NoT gOnnA AcHieVe AnYthInG iN ThIs GamE bOY (Hidden Content) Even though this may sound naive to you but I applied after joining the US server shortly, but that's not my main reason of applying. Being a moderator is not a new thing to me, if you have played TTT on a quite well known server before, you may have heard my name before. Overcoming challenges is what I …