Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• That's how NosTale works

Racordany - - World of spam

I always went with the grass starter! It started with Gold/Silver because Chikorita was so bad in the beginning and I really wanted to use and make her a carry :x Also I'm not sure yet if I wanna stick with grass-type in shield/sword because Sobble looks so cute D:

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Cherish: “Don't mind me... 3.0 ” Hi

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Then we just start the next one, no problem. Quote from Morgoth: “bahahahahaha ” And I thought you are the older brother ” I am, explains how I win every fight. ” That's okay, aslong as I can learn from big brother new ways to fight back! And then in the near future when you dont expect it, I'll win once!

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Then we just start the next one, no problem. Quote from Morgoth: “ bahahahahaha ” And I thought you are the older brother

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Again im so flad Gandi didnt caught the period of 2015, where my cringest posts where at its peak.2168-uhhhhh-png ” don't worry, your 2k19 posts are cringy enough ” Smh, dont act like yours are much different.3.0 ” why is this cat this…

• RULES OF NATURE V2

sexist. But hmm you were always like this, just reminding you that I am your brother nothing changed at all

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Again im so flad Gandi didnt caught the period of 2015, where my cringest posts where at its peak.2168-uhhhhh-png ” don't worry, your 2k19 posts are cringy enough ” Smh, dont act like yours are much different.3.0 ” why is this cat this huge? ” size matters ” Then why is Cherish with you? clearly it doesn't. ” Not bad not …

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Again im so flad Gandi didnt caught the period of 2015, where my cringest posts where at its peak.2168-uhhhhh-png ” don't worry, your 2k19 posts are cringy enough ” Smh, dont act like yours are much different.3.0 ” why is this cat this huge? ” size matters ” Then why is Cherish with you? clearly it doesn't. ” Not bad not gonna lie, but why is nobody with you? clear…

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Again im so flad Gandi didnt caught the period of 2015, where my cringest posts where at its peak.2168-uhhhhh-png ” don't worry, your 2k19 posts are cringy enough ” Smh, dont act like yours are much different.3.0 ” why is this cat this huge? ” size matters

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “I can just send you a link with all of them ” Someone does not value his life here. ” I think threatening someone is against the rules. ” No threats there, just stated a fact that according to some of your actions you don't value it. board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…e99b1bdf47876cb01b0f218b0 ” board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…e99b1bdf47876cb01b0f218b0 sure go on

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “I can just send you a link with all of them ” Someone does not value his life here. ” I think threatening someone is against the rules.

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Racordany: “Huh?? As if I leave @Cherish She won't get rid of me so fast. Especially not for someone without proper manners. :x ” ” \o/ Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Cherish: “A result of reading too many of your posts ” board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…e99b1bdf47876cb01b0f218b0 Compared to you I guess I do make many posts board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…e99b1bdf47876cb01b0f218b0 ” Talking about posts, what was your last new catmoji used ? be…

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Btw , how do you feel when you saw that Gandalof stole Dany from you. ” What's this @Racordany? ” So much for watching from the shadows.But she's right ! What's this @Racordany ? ” Huh?? As if I leave @Cherish She won't get rid of me so fast. Especially not for someone without proper manners. :x

• Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Poro: “D: omg what happened again? ” I am getting meme-bullied, other than that some login-issues that we are trying to solve. ” normal day for morgoth

• A wild Steffie appeared!

Racordany - - Staff

Its kinda disgusting how many animue pictures gandalof has. Chaos v4.1

Racordany - - Staff

Quote from Baal: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Baal: “Quote from Steffie: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Break poor Steffie heart. ” Don't worry, I'll survive. I only need another slave. ” pick me pick me *flex* *flex* ” disgusting ” sheesh, don't look bro. i kinda know u fancy me but, just...just don't okay? Mi maskels is a steffie exclusive sight to see. ” yeah sure, and that right after you became a father. I get it "bro"

Racordany - - Staff

Quote from Baal: “Quote from Steffie: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Break poor Steffie heart. ” Don't worry, I'll survive. I only need another slave. ” pick me pick me *flex* *flex* ” disgusting

Racordany - - Staff

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Morgoth: “I hate you. ” there is only one question left - Is there anybody you DONT hate? ” me ” of course, i am sure he has some kind of special hatred towards you ” He is my brother so I cannot hate him too much <.< ” Ha! Told ya all!

Racordany - - Staff

Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Morgoth: “I hate you. ” there is only one question left - Is there anybody you DONT hate? ” me

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Yeah why should I be happy if you leave?