Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Morgoth: “I have issue with the naming <...> its boring... ” Dont worry we're very creative.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Edlyn: “Can someone explain why everyone plays this? ” you mean just Pinka? its already long dead, I havent seen any pokemon go-ers this year except on nos forums

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “Let's not make drama of this ” WHAT do you mean we shouldnt make drama? This forum section was created with an intent for drama!

• That's how NosTale works

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “idk why u keep bringing it up, are you a masochist or something? you do realize that you're the one who got destroyed and embarrassed right? if i were you i would never bring it up and hope people eventually forget so you could resume your forum life without shame attached to your name. ” Well, you liked it and i thought that this could become the local meme, which I would be able to destroy by overusing so that it becomes annoying. I wonder what the ultimate destruction is…

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “@Rexxar > go to board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…ostale-lola-gold-amounts/ > go to page 2. > literally warn everyone for off-topic. (Including Margie). > ?? > Profit. ” What is this? Are you a mod? Th- well u know where this is going...

• Quote from Muraturica: “So as you may know, when you die in rainbow crystal battle you just get frozen, you keep your buffs, your hp gets restored to 100% and you're given 10s to be revived by a teammate, if that doesn't happen you just respawn in your base. Well today while playing RCB after someone killed me i didn't get frozen i just died, as in i had 0 hp, lost all buffs and couldn't get revived.The first few times i died i just got frozen like normal. Note that my teammate who died by the s…

• The Last Post Wins V10

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Edlyn: “I‘m like a ghost, you will never know ” Preeeetty sure you have other things to do irl than stalking on forums... so.. I am convinced that you will disappear again

• The Last Post Wins V10

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Edlyn: “I can stalk everyone here while I'm not at home ” Edlyn: I can stalk everyone Also Edlyn: But am I gonna?

• The Last Post Wins V10

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “Rick Shapiro DESTROYS leftist Jekyll with FACTS and LOGIC. ” You goddamn right I am leftist, but I see no destruction. Quote from Gandalof: “with FACTS and LOGIC obviously. ” I'll just admit that my joke was bad and end it. As I did before, I will put a spoiler with a disclaimer when it's a joke, so that people don't have to use their mind thinking about whether I was serious or not. *le sigh* Quote from Edlyn: “What is this... moderator? Something to eat? ” Are you a moder…

• The Last Post Wins V10

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “nah fam u got DESTROYED. even morgirth had to step in and close the thread to end your suffering ” destroyed with what, exactly? The person clearly isnt a regular forum user and they are clearly unaware of local relationships and stuff. Especially with all the warning going around when u me and some others are posting offtopic. Also useful tip for those who do summer event daily quests: quest order is fixed. If one makes a table for the first week of the event, it is possib…

• The Last Post Wins V10

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Kacchan: “you are a moderator? if not just shut up ” thats gotta become a new meme on the forum whenever someone doesnt like what other person speaks

• The Last Post Wins V10

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Rick: “you are a moderator? if not just shut up ” wooosh Someone doesnt understand a simple joke, instantly went aggressive mode.

• Quote from Morgoth: “At least I don't have to activate it anymore board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…78cdd0ac780c706f88d86ee4d Do not put the url tags just throw the link in there ” I put [media.] at the start of the link and [/media.] at the end (without dots) just link doesnt work

• @Morgoth @Racordany @Gandalof what is this offtopic give yourself verbal warnings

• Quote from Edlyn: “/E: Already got the info that there will be a maintenance now. ” How long?

Jekyll - - World of spam

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqMeOTGTgeI[/url] ok so is this epic edit actually a collab bravious&deepstriker? Surely that op zerk is striker... (Hidden Content)

• Hullo. I want to report a bug with the event daily quest. What's the issue? If you don't cancel or complete "bring 1x bandana" quest, the following day you can take another quest (thus you will have 2 at the same time). Also, the following day after you take 1x bandana quest, the next daily quest is always "bring 5x symbol" (drop from mobs), the next day (today for example if you have taken it on Wednesday) - quest is always "show the npc 1day hat". It stops being random if you have a bandana qu…

• Quote from Yaouank: “Few update. The next PSP recived changes : board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…78cdd0ac780c706f88d86ee4d Source : nos.gamecyber.net/news/20190702_n.htm ” 10% chance of freezing and opponent... I do hope she's weak.

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “no. you wouldn't understand anyway. ” Of course, never admit effing up. Quote from Gandalof: “again, wake me up when that "somebody" posts that "optimized way ” maybe someone has, how do you know? Why are you acting so entitled that you can decide for everyone else? Quote from Gandalof: “oh im sorry, i didn't know that i had signed up a deal to exclusively talk about you and to you only. ” Well then you had to quote pinka's post, but you are even lazy to do that and instead…

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “why not actually provide something helpful to the topic of the thread? ” I cannot as I have no knowledge in this subject (no interest), but it doesnt change the fact that you were trying to tell a person that asking a question would be less helpful (because your method is the best) than actually going and wasting time trying to figure out on their own. You agreed that this is what you said. Quote from Gandalof: “i wouldn't phrase it in that manner, also a bit more of a cont…