Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server's dying

naomeh - - Calvin Coach's corner

@Pinkamena @Naerys Sorry to have caused so much trouble for you both! Yes, I was only commenting that purchasing nosdollars/nosdollars items themselves were surprisingly cheap when purchased with real money in comparison to other games with microtransactions so helping out with this problem is an actual possibility, but only if the amount I'd be spending on my own character wouldn't be excessive which is why I was wondering about how much is spent on these upgrade/leveling items, etc.

• Nostale vs new players

I'm saddened you didn't receive any replies to this. Thank you for sharing your experience. I didn't have any trouble reading it, and I think you did an overall great job conveying what you wanted to say. I do suggest you space paragraphs a bit more just for the sake of readability. In any case, I'd love an elaboration and clarification on this as well. A long time ago when I first started this game, I went through much the same process, but I just assumed I was impatient. Now, I am doubtful tha…

• Server's dying

Thank you for informing me of the state of this game. I had just returned and was interested in playing this again, but I'd rather not get into something that's sparsely populated with inflated prices for what would likely be required items for me judging from previous posts and my own limited time and money to dedicate to MMORPGs. In any case, thank you! Edit: I've checked nosmall prices, and they're actually not that bad at first glance! For the players who mention its use in reducing time spe…