Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Gandalof - - World of spam

Quote from Cherish: “Unfortunately, as a team member, I thought it best to ruin it with that little addition to avoid any confusion and a reader taking it seriously. ” and this is why you're always going to be a second-rate roaster. you have good potential but the "team" chains are holding you back. BREAK AWAY! BREAK THESE CHAINS! BREAK THEM AND FLY FREE.. because if not, you'll never reach the place you want to be. come. come with me and i'll show you de wey.

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Cherish: “1. Even a fraction of my power would be far too strong for you to handle ” lul nah, ur actually too weak. ur power lvl dont even go beyond 2 digits ” Nah. Remember, we're talking of my strength here, not your IQ. (Hidden Content) ” that was good until you ruined it with that little "joke" in a spoiler. first of all, your "invisible word" or "secret word" or whatever you wanna call it is much more noticeable when you put it behind a …

• Chaosbringer memorial

Gandalof - - General Discussions

so i was looking through the forums sections and noticed that this section doesn't put the last comment made on a thread for some reason. GTLO657.png anyway, this isn't what this is about.. but still relevant somewhat. so.. after i noticed this peculiar thing i went in to investigate what has happened upon these cursed lands.. lo and behold i discover this... and it was SHOCKING... (Hidden Content) what is this you ask? well im glad you asked. let me explain, this piece of evidence shows that no…

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Cherish: “1. Even a fraction of my power would be far too strong for you to handle ” lul nah, ur actually too weak. ur power lvl dont even go beyond 2 digits Quote from Cherish: “2. I'm going to follow your own philosophy on deal-making: Quote from Gandalof: “you have to pay if you want em. ” ” I KNEW IT!!! i knew that you were evil and on the side of morgoth. but no worries, you shall perish with whom you cherish.

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Gandalof: “you underestimate his powers do you know what this is? this is morghot spell that he casted upon these cursed lands. and with it he has full control of this domain, and bittersweet is nothing but a pawn in his hands. the resistance (dank bois) was formed in order to keep in check, and we were successful in doing that. sadly, we got disbanded due to unfortunate circumstances and with us out of the way modgoth took the chance and started slowly mind contr…

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Ruff: “Careful morgoth, bittersweet is still the strongest game admin with many years experience. It is like the student challenging the master just because they graduated, but the master isnt super old yet and still manages to wipe the floor with em. ” you underestimate his powers djOQYoz.png do you know what this is? this is morghot spell that he casted upon these cursed lands. and with it he has full control of this domain, and bittersweet is nothing but a pawn in his hands. the re…

• Mother Nature thread

it's about time i posted here again about our brutal yet loving mother. Jaguars have the strongest bite force relative to their size. They kill their prey by biting them through their skulls to sever the brain stem. k26AUae.gif

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Naerys: “No i dont! I just said i like the smell of a new book, but i like old books too! And i am re-reading my own books often. ” so you like both new and old smell eh? 075.jpg Quote from Morgoth: “I just pictured someone walking in a library or a book store just to smell books and then walk out while the cashier is watching them like poker face. ” ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Quote from Naerys: “You know, books in library usually arent that new ” but you like old ones too, so his vision still holds

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Naerys: “no i dont well whatever ” ahhh i get it. you buy the book just to smell it for 5 mins and then never touch or read it ever again.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Naerys: “i prefer physical over digital book bcs i love the smell of new book and i love to hold the book. ” and when it no longer has that new smell? (which will be gone very quickly) do you buy a new copy of the same book? Quote from Morgoth: “The less physical books we buy the less trees we kill for paper as well. (Unless there is some super advanced technology nowdays that I don't know about and they no longer need trees for them.) So for me its quite selfish to buy a book knowing…

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Ruff: “I saw morgoth was admin and was scared for a sec wondering what happened to bittersweet, but it is ok there are just 2 game admins now. ” dw she'll be out soon enough Quote from Ruff: “Also look at all this drama round here my gosh, here i am tryin to sleep and everyone gotta be so loud. ” there is actually no drama rn. the real drama days was when chaos, deep, kacchan were still here. nowadays it's just some boring mini dramas that happens rarely.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Morgoth: “When the said service leaves the other person mentally damaged (More than what he already was) ” i love how you just roasted yourself. but anyway, my services are salvation to you. they are the reason that you live, thrive and struggle in this cruel world. it is the light in the tunnel for you. and no matter how much you try to deny it, deep down inside you know it's true. search your feelings and you will find your path to the truth. Quote from Naerys: “No, TV is definitely…

• That's how NosTale works

Quote from Baal: “Quote from Gandalof: “everyone is beautiful. ” In what universe is this true? must be boring. ” our universe. beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. everything is bound to be beautiful in the eyes of someone. for example: most people find insects disgusting, while me and some others find them beautiful and fascinating creatures. Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Baal: “Quote from Gandalof: “everyone is beautiful. ” In what universe is this true? must be boring. ” Gandalof lives in…

Quote from Baal: “the grass type monkey is whack, pretty sure the evolution is ugly. lol. ” oh come on dont be mean, everyone is beautiful.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “i still have not received my well deserved payment for the services i provided you with. ” You should have paid me for those not the other way around... ” in what world does the service provider provide a service to the customer and pays them for it? your swindling has gone too far... but you will not be able to deceive all of the public eyes with your tactics because some them have the ability to think and will easily see through your lies

Quote from Racordany: “I always went with the grass starter! It started with Gold/Silver because Chikorita was so bad in the beginning and I really wanted to use and make her a carry :x ” and..? did it end up being a carry? @Pinkamena what's up with ur game? it keeps telling me "unable to authenticate. please try again." was it made by morgoth by any chance?

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “tv ” TV in 2k19 LUL ” Sometimes its nice to just watch TV and relax xd ” it's 2k19, TV is way overdue whether it's for relaxation or entertainment or anything else really. Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “mfw you tryna manufacture drama for the sake of ending a thread. ” Wait isn't that what we were trying to do? nvm I must have misunderstood board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…4708525ed9d4cccc450f96ed0 ” we? suddenly communist n…

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Naerys: “tv ” TV in 2k19 LUL

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “what? ” Drama gives posts right? we should decide on which thread we should do it to reach it to the end. ” mfw you tryna manufacture drama for the sake of ending a thread. it's not authentic and my morals dont allow me to participate in such a fake and scripted drama. if u want to end a thread why dont u just spam ponies or something stupid like that?

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Morgoth: “We found the next subject to make drama about. ” youtube.com/watch?v=3YmMNpbFjp0 Quote from Morgoth: “just direct it to the correct thread to give posts. ” what?