Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nostale US - LAG

Clove - - Malcolm's Miscellaneous

I'm from germany and play on the US server, this has never been so extreme and no it's not our connection, seriously. I'm having 5-6 second delays on literally everything I do.

• Question about r2 shells

Clove - - Calvin Coach's corner

Hey people! I just recently found out about the rare 2 shells, in my opinion they seem to be pretty cool however the reason for that might be the fact that I do not understand them correctly. So here we have a dagger prnt.sc/h7spa6 My question would be how does the C- effect work? Just looking at it I first thought the effect would stack with the normal weapon effect, basicly making it 11% on 91% damage but I quickly figured that this is wrong. (Atleast I hope so...) So...does this shell effect …

• As long as it's not a time like for example : 2 minutes I don't see why anyone would say no to this. 20 minutes should be a good time in my opinion, it doesn't take 20 minutes to take one vessel down, so that should be pretty fine.

• Nosmalling

Clove - - Calvin Coach's corner

Yes it's is correct. You basicly just have to have either 5, 10, 25, 50 or 100$ on your steam wallet, then once you're ingame you can open the nosmall and convert said money into the game, pretty easy. You'll get a notification, asking you if you're really sure you want to purchase nosdollar's, pretty much like if you buy a complete new game. You'll also get an E-Mail. prnt.sc/gui49i