Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, I found a bug in nostale, First I will say how I found it so, I needed to do TS 54 got the desired level to make it. After I finished it happened, I pressed <Reward> and then a random mob killed me and I didn't get any exp/job. Now I have 7% exp and I need to do TS 55, after finishing TS 54 I should've have 80% exp. So tl;dr the bug is, right at the moment pressing <Reward> if you die you won't get any exp. I hope a GM will see this and make a change, because now I have to make a lot of EXP.

• New TS loading screens

Onlyciu - - Calvin Coach's corner

I'm not the owner of any photo there i just took them from google. It was just something that i made because i was bored and saw that your ts loading screens are pretty old so i thought it would be funny to make 1 or 2 just for fun. My friend told me to put them here and maybe give you a idea. I would be honored if you'd use this one's but they are pretty shitty so i don't think you'd want them.

• New TS loading screens

Onlyciu - - Calvin Coach's corner

Hello it's ye boy Onlyciu. I was bored and thought of new TS loading screens because this ones are pretty old and boring, I've got some examples for you if it helps. lol.gif imgur.com/a/xVxkB imgur.com/a/PKHbz