Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Morgoth - - World of spam

Quote from Racordany: “Then we just start the next one, no problem. Quote from Morgoth: “bahahahahaha ” And I thought you are the older brother ” I am, explains how I win every fight.

• RULES OF NATURE V2

As I said edits now wont work I can always keep reverting your post. You edited it now its forever saved bahahahahaha

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Again im so flad Gandi didnt caught the period of 2015, where my cringest posts where at its peak.2168-uhhhhh-png ” don't worry, your 2k19 posts are cringy enough ” Smh, dont act like yours are much different.3.0 ” why is this cat this huge? ” size matters…

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Again im so flad Gandi didnt caught the period of 2015, where my cringest posts where at its peak.2168-uhhhhh-png ” don't worry, your 2k19 posts are cringy enough ” Smh, dont act like yours are much different.3.0 ” why is this cat this huge? ” size matters ” Then why is Cherish with you? clearly it …

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Again im so flad Gandi didnt caught the period of 2015, where my cringest posts where at its peak.2168-uhhhhh-png ” don't worry, your 2k19 posts are cringy enough ” Smh, dont act like yours are much different.3.0 ” why is this cat this huge? ” size matters ” Then why is Cherish with you? clearly it doesn't. ” Not bad not gonna lie, but why is…

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Again im so flad Gandi didnt caught the period of 2015, where my cringest posts where at its peak.2168-uhhhhh-png ” don't worry, your 2k19 posts are cringy enough ” Smh, dont act like yours are much different.3.0 ” why is this cat this huge? ” size matters ” Then why is Cherish with you? clearly it doesn't.

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Again im so flad Gandi didnt caught the period of 2015, where my cringest posts where at its peak.2168-uhhhhh-png ” don't worry, your 2k19 posts are cringy enough ” Smh, dont act like yours are much different.3.0 ” why is this cat this huge?

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “I can just send you a link with all of them ” Someone does not value his life here. ” I think threatening someone is against the rules. ” soon tm:(Hidden Content) ” Of course you kept that xD

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “I can just send you a link with all of them ” Someone does not value his life here. ” I think threatening someone is against the rules. ” No threats there, just stated a fact that according to some of your actions you don't value it. board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…e226a82d0b8e4ea523cd9e5a0

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Racordany: “I can just send you a link with all of them ” Someone does not value his life here.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Gandalof: “it's actually 23524552345909 get it right smh. you forgot that 10-min very obscure japanese spin off game that was made as a promotional game for a magazine that one time. ” board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…e226a82d0b8e4ea523cd9e5a0

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Pinkamena: “I have 20 collected so far ! ” 20/81 collected so far. And I am still increasing them.

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Cherish: “A result of reading too many of your posts ” board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…e226a82d0b8e4ea523cd9e5a0 Compared to you I guess I do make many posts board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…e226a82d0b8e4ea523cd9e5a0

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Pinkamena: “I must say im glad Gandi wasn't anything more for Dany then just a one night stand, Cherish and Dany have a true connection.t3yWYI7.png ” Why you always notice the savages done to me but never my savages to others? board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…e226a82d0b8e4ea523cd9e5a0

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Cherish: “Even supreme beings, such as myself, need some sleep from time to time! ” Define sleep, cause you clearly been hibernating.

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Racordany: “Especially not for someone without proper manners. ” That implies that you have proper manners?

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Btw , how do you feel when you saw that Gandalof stole Dany from you. ” I am sure she has no idea what you are talking about, update her with the last 5 months since she last checked forum board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…e226a82d0b8e4ea523cd9e5a0 ” Quote from Pinkamena: “So much for watching from the shadows. ” Told ya.

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Pinkamena: “Btw , how do you feel when you saw that Gandalof stole Dany from you. ” I am sure she has no idea what you are talking about, update her with the last 5 months since she last checked forum board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…e226a82d0b8e4ea523cd9e5a0

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Cherish: “hat too! I'm still half hoping it's all a dream and I'll check back to find him as a SGM again (Or as a Trial even better ) ” You never saw me as a trial or even as a GM though, so you cant "check back to find me as trial 'again'" Enjoy your Event manager position.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Pinkamena: “Still,it is in PoGo and Pokemon lets go Pikachu and Evee. ” That's 2~3 games out of 23524552345908. Hence why he used "traditionally"