Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Pinkamena - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Again im so flad Gandi didnt caught the period of 2015, where my cringest posts where at its peak.2168-uhhhhh-png ” don't worry, your 2k19 posts are cringy enough ” Smh, dont act like yours are much different.3.0

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Again im so flad Gandi didnt caught the period of 2015, where my cringest posts where at its peak.2168-uhhhhh-png

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Ruff: “Dark does resist psychic though.... Unless you mean a psychic type that has dark resistance, which also exists already in psychic/fighting types like meditite/medicham. Also psychic/fairy types now like mr mime. If you meant a starter that is psychic that is resistant to dark in a dark, fighting, psychic starter trio then that doesnt seem very balanced at all.... ” oh hey look, a shiny encounter! (or could be a roaming legendary encounter, whichever suits …

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Cherish: “A result of reading too many of your posts ” board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…45c65dddc1acbc2f61738edb1 Compared to you I guess I do make many posts board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…45c65dddc1acbc2f61738edb1 ” Talking about posts, what was your last new catmoji used ? before you used this one ; 2164-catsip2-png ? I think it was a combo of happy+surprised catmoji ? it just slipped trough my fingers and i wanted to add it to my collection.6wMSl5L.png I have 20…

• RULES OF NATURE V2

I must say im glad Gandi wasn't anything more for Dany then just a one night stand, Cherish and Dany have a true connection.t3yWYI7.png

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Btw , how do you feel when you saw that Gandalof stole Dany from you. ” What's this @Racordany? ” So much for watching from the shadows. But she's right ! What's this @Racordany ?

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Still,it is in PoGo and Pokemon lets go Pikachu and Evee. ” That's 2~3 games out of 23524552345908. Hence why he used "traditionally" ” Well that's true, but still a valid starter just like evee, traditionally or not. Also am i the only one that got bored of the same endless cycle of Grass>Water>Fire>Grass ? I wish we could 3 new fresh starters. And the best solution would be a Fighting/Psychic/Dark trio, and eventually make dark resist psychic and tha…

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Cherish: “ Quote from Morgoth: “Enjoy your Event manager position. ” Ooh, newly appointed Event Manager? There's only one way to celebrate that: a PvP event! ” That rekt ! Btw , how do you feel when you saw that Gandalof stole Dany from you.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “The strongest pokemon ever is pikachu... ” that is technically true. but it's only THE pikachu, not all pikachus. ” Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Naerys: “The strongest pokemon ever is pikachu... ” yet got defeated by 5lv snivy. ” As cute as it looks in-game its probably one of the worst starters, only better then Chikorita. ” i mean.. traditionally speaking, it's not a starter. ” Still,it is in PoGo and Pok…

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Umm where is @Cherish ? Its been a long time since she last hitted the forum even for her.......

• That's how NosTale works

@Rexxar > go to board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…ostale-lola-gold-amounts/ > go to page 2. > literally warn everyone for off-topic. (Including Margie). > ?? > Profit.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “The strongest pokemon ever is pikachu... ” that is technically true. but it's only THE pikachu, not all pikachus. ” Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Naerys: “The strongest pokemon ever is pikachu... ” yet got defeated by 5lv snivy. ” As cute as it looks in-game its probably one of the worst starters, only better then Chikorita.

Quote from Rexxar: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Stalynvanas is Warchief and she might burn Thunder Bluf ” I don't understand why the Tauren always have to suffer..Quote from Morgoth: “Robot Rexxar spotted. ” Hello! ” People like beef. 6wMSl5L.png Also fun fact,Taurens are the only race of the original 4 horde races to never have a Warchief. But then again, Lor'themar or Gallwix have a better shot at it then Baine.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Morgoth: “I always found this pokemon overly cute for some reason ” I can see why,found some comics with him. 1bbbce952e9e2eb1e7a8d57dd5002686.jpg Reminds you of something in particular ? XD

• The Last Post Wins V10

OMG @Gandalof Look what i just got in the fishing net in pogo ! Only the strongest water type in the pokemon universe !!! QSMDeCd.jpg

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Aren't you also a leftist ? ” no ” You may want to check where Anarchism stands on the political spectrum, dear.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Gandalof: “ Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “Rick Shapiro DESTROYS leftist Jekyll with FACTS and LOGIC. ” You goddamn right I am leftist, but I see no destruction.Quote from Gandalof: “with FACTS and LOGIC obviously. ” I'll just admit that my joke was bad and end it. As I did before, I will put a spoiler with a disclaimer when it's a joke, so that people don't have to use their mind thinking about whether I was serious or not.*le sigh* ” 005EFB58-1C7F-483D-8F42-E5071B4123DB-1…

Quote from Morgoth: “Robot Rexxar spotted. ” Ohh.

Quote from Rexxar: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Oops, i forgot Christian Forums, sorry Rexxi. Its ok , nothing serios, just frustrating, but i'll live. ” Thank you very much for confirming that you are safe. I was just worried for your well-being. ” Aww that's so cute. t3yWYI7.png Yes , hordies must look for eachother now more then ever , ( now that Stalynvanas is Warchief and she might burn Thunder Bluf cough).

Quote from Rexxar: “Hello @Pinkamena. I am sorry to hear about the problems regarding your internship but I also I see that you have made a comment about possibly harming yourself and I'm hoping you have time to talk about it. ” Oops, i forgot Christian Forums, sorry Rexxi.G2b3rCw.png Its ok , nothing serios, just frustrating, but i'll live.Oec80q6.png Quote from Rexxar: “Quote from Pinkamena: “His only issue it was that he wasn't chill , but still a good guy, not the best mod but far better the…