Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Cherish - - World of spam

Quote from Naerys: “Its amazing to which topics you lot are capable straying into ” This still doesn't compare to the random 'Rocks' debate though, right?

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Racordany: “Hi ” Hey

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Don't mind me... 3.0

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Gandalof: “oh and i got few other things that are even better than this, but that's for another time. ” DLOoqunU8AAjkwG.png Please?

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Cherish: “Even supreme beings, such as myself, need some sleep from time to time! ” Define sleep, cause you clearly been hibernating. ” Hibernating? A result of reading too many of your posts, I imagine. I'll try to stay around longer next time!

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Cherish: “What's this @Racordany? ” So much for watching from the shadows. ” Even supreme beings, such as myself, need some sleep from time to time! Quote from Racordany: “Huh?? As if I leave @Cherish She won't get rid of me so fast. Especially not for someone without proper manners. :x ”

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Pinkamena: “Btw , how do you feel when you saw that Gandalof stole Dany from you. ” What's this @Racordany?

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Cherish: “hat too! I'm still half hoping it's all a dream and I'll check back to find him as a SGM again (Or as a Trial even better ) ” You never saw me as a trial or even as a GM though, so you cant "check back to find me as trial 'again'" ” I don't have to have seen you as a Trial/GM previously to see you demoted to one! I remain hopeful Quote from Morgoth: “Enjoy your Event manager position. ” Ooh, newly appointed Event Manager? There's only one way to celebrat…

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Pinkamena: “Umm where is @Cherish ? Its been a long time since she last hitted the forum even for her....... ” Watching from the shadows... Quote from Gandalof: “she didnt like the fact that morgoth is now admin so she's protesting ” That too! I'm still half hoping it's all a dream and I'll check back to find him as a SGM again (Or as a Trial even better )

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “How to win: once we reach 2000 posts, we look at page 100 and calculate the winning post number by subtracting from/adding to 2000 depending on who posted in that page. mod/gm: -2, normal user: -1. (additional modifiers may apply, see: special trophies) let's say the page has 12 user posts and 8 by gm/mod, that means the winning number would be -28. so the winner of the thread would be post #1972. the 2nd and 3rd place goes to the first 2 unique users w…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “Also most of their strongest wizards are from Hufflepuff ? or is the wikia false ? ” Does this wikia quote answer your question? "Here's a little-known fact that the other three houses don't bring up much: Merlin was a Slytherin. Yes, Merlin himself, the most famous wizard in history! He learned all he knew in this very house! Do you want to follow in the footsteps of Merlin? Or would you rather sit at the old desk of that illustrious ex-Hufflepuff, Eglantine Puffett, inve…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “I have to give credit where its due , the guy was and still is both a GM and Mod so he deserved the most. Also an update for catmojis ; VPclVsg.png6wMSl5L.pngAAZpyUf.pngt3yWYI7.pngMFf9Yr2.pngn5sdoAO.pngFHDfJfY.pngygsgRqB.pngBZ9h6PG.pngDxCxyje.pngDN4kcin.pngG2b3rCw.pngOec80q6.pngeiWHGuL.png8vgXRPG.pngN8TeVXn.png ” Yes, I guess. I suppose it is good that he's still getting the recognition he deserves after all this time. We should always appreciate the elderly. Quote from Re…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Cherish: “You think the reign of the Dark Lord is almost ended? If that's the case, can I steal all his land in our forum game? ” You realize before I die out I will fire you and take you to the void with me right? ” To be fair, it's likely to be busier there than it is here! Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Pinkamena: “I mean don't get me wrong im happy for him and if i were to choose one of the current teamlers to become GA it would be him …

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “I mean don't get me wrong im happy for him and if i were to choose one of the current teamlers to become GA it would be him w/o a doubt ” Really?! Quote from Pinkamena: “But Lockheed was also a GA before she permanently left the forum......... ” You think the reign of the Dark Lord is almost ended? If that's the case, can I steal all his land in our forum game?

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Steffie: “Edit: Cherish with delay (?) ” I assume I'm late noticing then? Or perhaps I've just been trying to tell myself it's not happened

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…dc7feff2374a6234cd7e4c5ab Here a new cat emote to make you feel better ” Congratulations for GA! Though I still think Trial suited you better...

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Naerys: “Seems like chaos will never vanish permanently ” Legends never fade!

• Quote from Gandalof: “ Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Gandalof: “steffie is so amazing. you're pretty much the only good team member here, and you are a reason why i love nostale. ” Ahem, aren't you forgetting someone?! ” uhh, i actually did. thank you for reminding me that phi exists. so let me edit my statement: there are only 2 good team members in nostale en team. ” Quote: “not having enough iq and basic comprehension skills to understand a simple topic idea is a reason why i love nostale. …

• Quote from Gandalof: “steffie is so amazing. you're pretty much the only good team member here, and you are a reason why i love nostale. ” Ahem, aren't you forgetting someone?! As it seems I've already been replaced, I'm looking for a new reason to love NosTale Quote from Morgoth: “I saved her original post anyway. And I can even restore the original post removing the edit.2000 IQ comeback. ” No reason! Off-topic! Fast @Rexxar, don't miss the chance!

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Rainbow Dash: “There was a party here? ” Yes. It's unbelievable isn't it? Forum was active once upon a time