Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Maru SP Bugged?

Tymokei - - Calvin Coach's corner

The problem has been fixed, It looks like the reason was that my dignity wasn't at 100.

• Maru SP Bugged?

Nope my dignity is above 0, it shows my normal reputation rank. However, it's not on 100; its on 72 so maybe that's the reason? o-o

• Maru SP Bugged?

I opened my daily loyalty chest and opened a Maru Partner SP; great! However, I cannot equip it on Kliff or Tom. The card is greyed out, when I hover over it, it says: ReputationRequired: Failed. I tried re-logging and gong to my mini-land, didn't work. Here are some screenshots: board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…bc308edf69b97e7280117db13board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…bc308edf69b97e7280117db13

• Quote from Pinkamena: “Can you give me a link,because i can't find it. Where i can see the "family in-game ranking' again ? ” If you go to the family panel in game (by pressing 'P' and going to the family tab). In the bottom left of that panel there will be a button labelled 'Ranking'. Then if you change the option to 'Collected EXP (total)' or 'Ranking' and click 'Show' you'll see what I'm talking about.

• Can some care to explain why the NosGM and Gameforge family are allowed to even be shown on the family in-game ranking. I know these families are not shown on the official leaderboard website for en.nostale but it still makes no sense; like... what's the point of these families even existing. There are a few very good families currently active on the US server that won't be able to get #1 on the in-game leaderboard, which I just find stupid and bull*hit...