Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Naerys: “Its amazing to which topics you lot are capable straying into ” This still doesn't compare to the random 'Rocks' debate though, right? ” Rocks debate was superior to this one 580593408478019594.png

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Naerys - - World of spam

539863905221083137.png Quote from Racordany: “size matters ” and Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Then we just start the next one, no problem. And I thought you are the older brother ” I am, explains how I win every fight. ” Amazing gene pool indeed. 580593418032381952.png Its amazing to which topics you lot are capable straying into 555919412885061694.png

• The Last Post Wins V10

Naerys - - World of spam

The strongest pokemon ever is pikachu...

• The Last Post Wins V10

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Aureli: “ we´ll welcome the Czech community to our board. At the same time with the forum upgrades the Czech board will be closed and a Czech section will be added to our forum. Our overall forum structure will also change a bit. Please give them a warm welcome! ” Didnt expect that it will be great to have some more Czech ppl here

• Quote from Gandalof: “server open now ” nah it isnt

• That's how NosTale works

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Morgoth: “board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…cf8b64c573cbf14883d8c4f11 ” 414286078346788864.png580593328043851807.png (Hidden Content)

• That's how NosTale works

Naerys - - World of spam

Game Amateur Morgoth detected...

• A wild Steffie appeared!

Naerys - - Staff

i´ll need popcorn for the show

Naerys - - Staff

Quote from Racordany: “Its kinda disgusting how many animue pictures gandalof has. Chaos v4.1 ” Yes, thats what Gandalof wants you to believe. Very deceitful, that one.

Naerys - - Staff

i am speechless

Naerys - - Staff

Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Morgoth: “I hate you. ” there is only one question left - Is there anybody you DONT hate? ” me ” of course, i am sure he has some kind of special hatred towards you

Naerys - - Staff

Quote from Morgoth: “I hate you. ” there is only one question left - Is there anybody you DONT hate?

• Quote from Morgoth: “But I love how the current blade looks like.... ” me too but that new ranger looks better than the old one the old ranger is ugly, in my opinion

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Naerys - - World of spam

i suppose for Entwell is fixing bugs irrelevant compared to realeasing new content...although its ridiculous, they´d get more loyal players if the actually bothered to fix things they messed up

• Mother Nature thread

Naerys - - World of spam

sta-en-soubor.jpg Actually nature wouldnt be fine if these hardworking cuties died out. Bees are important for many plant´s reproduction

• Mother Nature thread

Naerys - - World of spam

sta-en-soubor.jpg falcon can reach speed 389 km per hour while diving... He might be even faster than Morgoth spotting chaos

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Jekyll: “That's too much discussion about something that will die anyway Can we even reach page 100 this time? ” we need one drama queen and reaching page 100 wont be problem ” ironic.png ” I knew you´d never miss this opportunity...

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Jekyll: “That's too much discussion about something that will die anyway Can we even reach page 100 this time? ” we need one drama queen and reaching page 100 wont be problem

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

i expect mod vs mod battle

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “Hufflepuff was memorable enough because i remember it as the fun house and it seems like that extra house where those that dont belong in the other 3 belong here. Ravenclaw is only about being smart and stuff like that and seems like a boring house to be part of. Thats why i couldn't remember if it was craft or claw. ” You wouldnt be sorted into Ravenclaw You are more likely Gryffindor