Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Gandalof - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Again im so flad Gandi didnt caught the period of 2015, where my cringest posts where at its peak.2168-uhhhhh-png ” don't worry, your 2k19 posts are cringy enough ” Smh, dont act like yours are much different.3.0 ” and where do u see me "act" like that?

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Gandalof: “oh and i got few other things that are even better than this, but that's for another time. ” DLOoqunU8AAjkwG.png Please? ” you have to pay if you want em. for now im only interested in v-word passes but i'll consider other offers if you got. Quote from Pinkamena: “Again im so flad Gandi didnt caught the period of 2015, where my cringest posts where at its peak.2168-uhhhhh-png ” don't worry, your 2k19 posts are cringy enough

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “I can just send you a link with all of them ” Someone does not value his life here. ” I think threatening someone is against the rules. ” soon tm:(Hidden Content) ” Of course you kept that xD ” i think i told you before "they will forever remain no matter what", i didnt just mean it for that stuff only oh and i got few other things that are even better than this, but that's for another t…

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “I can just send you a link with all of them ” Someone does not value his life here. ” I think threatening someone is against the rules. ” soon tm: (Hidden Content)

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Ruff: “Dark does resist psychic though.... Unless you mean a psychic type that has dark resistance, which also exists already in psychic/fighting types like meditite/medicham. Also psychic/fairy types now like mr mime. If you meant a starter that is psychic that is resistant to dark in a dark, fighting, psychic starter trio then that doesnt seem very balanced at all.... ” oh hey look, a shiny encounter! (or could be a roaming legendary encounter, whichever suits you) i think he meant …

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Racordany: “I can just send you a link with all of them /shrug ” nahhh, it's more fun laughing at him on the side every time he asks morgoth for a particular one that was used before.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Pinkamena: “Still,it is in PoGo and Pokemon lets go Pikachu and Evee. ” well i was thinking of pokemon yellow, as i dont count spin off games. Quote from Morgoth: “That's 2~3 games out of 23524552345908. Hence why he used "traditionally" ” it's actually 23524552345909 get it right smh. you forgot that 10-min very obscure japanese spin off game that was made as a promotional game for a magazine that one time. Quote from Pinkamena: “Also am i the only one that got bored of the same endl…

• RULES OF NATURE V2

Quote from Pinkamena: “Umm where is @Cherish ? Its been a long time since she last hitted the forum even for her....... ” she didnt like the fact that morgoth is now admin so she's protesting

• That's how NosTale works

Quote from Pinkamena: “@Rexxar > go to board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…ostale-lola-gold-amounts/ > go to page 2. > literally warn everyone for off-topic. (Including Margie). > ?? > Profit. ” Quote from Rexxar: “Warned for backseat modding. Just joking! ” ZAiNvPU.png

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “The strongest pokemon ever is pikachu... ” that is technically true. but it's only THE pikachu, not all pikachus. ” Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Naerys: “The strongest pokemon ever is pikachu... ” yet got defeated by 5lv snivy. ” As cute as it looks in-game its probably one of the worst starters, only better then Chikorita. ” i mean.. traditionally speaking, it's not a starter.

• morgoth is the most responsive out of any staff member in en. he is the last person you should get mad at. so chill a bit Q. also shoutout to aureli who's been doing great job as a CM. as it stands right now, what we know is that the change to gold was intended and not a mistake. but the change was not made from GF side. so stop blaming my uncle this once at least, blame E-not-well instead.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Naerys: “The strongest pokemon ever is pikachu... ” that is technically true. but it's only THE pikachu, not all pikachus.

• Quote from Q-Arch: “Quote from Morgoth: “Next step is stop exaggerating until I have some news to share board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…e9f7fca96eb474f1048dc910b ” LF> new capable game admin/staff @Morgoth @Aureli Failure to communicate ” meanwhile.. bittersweet laughing silently, too silently actually

• That's how NosTale works

Quote from Pinkamena: “People like beef. 6wMSl5L.png ” can you blame them? beef is delicious.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Pinkamena: “OMG @Gandalof Look what i just got in the fishing net in pogo ! Only the strongest water type in the pokemon universe !!! QSMDeCd.jpg ” congrats. you must have the biggest and strongest fishing net in the world, like seriously.. look at its weight and height. oh, and now u can forget about evolving that magikarp too. Quote from Morgoth: “I always found this pokemon overly cute for some reason ” i mean, whales and dolphins are cute. and i especially really like orcas. Quote…

• Quote from Kinishinai: “with all the exp partners they been throwing at us maybe it's time for exp pet so they can then throw us a7 with poop exp rates and we'll need those ” and they will have different versions for it like that gold pet. and it goes without saying that the lower one will have 1% chance of coming out of noswheel, while the higher one will have something like 0.01% chance. oh and since i remembered that pet, it's probably why they keep reducing gold amounts in raids. they might'…

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Aren't you also a leftist ? ” no ” You may want to check where Anarchism stands on the political spectrum, dear. ” anarchy can't be defined with that simple line of left-right. so it doesn't particularity stand on either of them. if you want more details read politicalcompass.org/analysis2

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Pinkamena: “Aren't you also a leftist ? ” no

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Baal: “You seem to be a fan of ben shapiro, not sure why. ” no, im a fan of Rick Shapiro. get it right. and why? because he COMPLETELY DESTROYED jerkyll with FACTS and LOGIC Quote from Baal: “He is not even Sam Harris/Richard Dawkins level. welp ” who?

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Edlyn: “What is this... moderator? Something to eat? ” no. it's something you're not good at. Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “Rick Shapiro DESTROYS leftist Jekyll with FACTS and LOGIC. ” You goddamn right I am leftist, but I see no destruction. Quote from Gandalof: “with FACTS and LOGIC obviously. ” I'll just admit that my joke was bad and end it. As I did before, I will put a spoiler with a disclaimer when it's a joke, so that people don't have to use their mind thinking ab…