Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Hustle - - World of spam

back guys im back

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Hustle - - World of spam

anyone on fortnite want to duo up? im on na w ps4 Quote from Hustle: “anyone on fortnite want to duo up? im on na w ps4 ” how do i like this post Quote from Hustle: “Quote from Hustle: “anyone on fortnite want to duo up? im on na w ps4 ” how do i like this post ” where is the like button on nostale forums

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Hustle - - World of spam

yes i cannot stop watching these fortnite moments videos!! i hope everyday i would get featured in one!!

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Hustle - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Hustle: “what are you guys thoughts on season 8 of fortnite??? also how do you feel they took off the +50 hp/shield siphon?? i know i feel sad!! ” maaan i was upset when they did that. i really liked the +50 hp/shield siphon.. well i guess in the end it has to be this way, because when both our guard is down i think we'll both agree that violence breeds more violence. ” yes i agree, they took it off because they said it was a way that people would be more aggress…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Hustle - - World of spam

what are you guys thoughts on season 8 of fortnite??? also how do you feel they took off the +50 hp/shield siphon?? i know i feel sad!!

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Hustle - - World of spam

hi everyone does anyone want o play fortnite

• EXP Glitch

Hustle - - Calvin Coach's corner

Not sure if this is a glitch that's been posted, but it's happened to me today. [1/6/2018] Here is a picture of what the glitch looks like. Look at the EXP bar.

• Reindeer Costume Bug

I'm unsure if its 5% or 3%.

• server off?

Quote from Heaven: “i am from SEA,any other region player here have same prob? ” Not sure what SEA is, but I am from the USA and not working here. Steffie said this on IRC," [21:23] <@Steffie> There's some issues with the server right now [21:23] <@Steffie> So there's people online [21:23] <@Steffie> But the rest can't login [21:24] <@Steffie> Please be patient, since this could take a while"

• server off?

I think I have the same issue. I log in, and nothing happens...

• Oo, I had a thought of pets having costumes.. Santa costume for Fibi would be nice..

• Also, what happened to 'EX' Bushis? Haven't seen one in a long time.

• What happened to the Spring and Thanksgiving events? Spring > Spring Event Thankgiving > Thanksgiving Event

• Advent Calendar Question

Alright, thanks for letting me know. Alt-E

• Advent Calendar Question

Do we have to put in the email we used for that account? Or can it be a different email, not linked to the character/account?

• Since the new raid does not work, and has not been working for about two to three days. Will the Halloween Event be extended or will something else happen?