Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• not really a bug just poor random algorithm used

• Well, on the bright side, we can stay offline / afk all day

• Is turtle aoe and partner aoe even a bug? lol

• Quote from Delox: “I prefer the current situation with worthless raid, than having a raid that would decrease Nostale community even more than it is. ” However it would still be better if the new raid has something worth spamming for isnt it? As long as it doesnt mess with the economy. Whats the point of introducing raids that are worthless just so they dont mess with the economy and then no one does it. If thats the case, maybe nostale should considered scrapping off the entire idea of event it…

• Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Hero: “Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Hero: “worthless for "casual" players. ” how is this a good thing? ” krazer21 and Q-Arch said it. nothing in boxes worth their time and gold just isnt worth their efforts. ” Well if u think about it, people that whine about how overpowered everything in champion content is gonna continue wasting their time in this new raid. I guess if one doesnt have mental capacity to reach anything they should consider playing single-player g…

• On the brighter side, we can just act like theres no event happening and continue our normal activities

• Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Hero: “worthless for "casual" players. ” how is this a good thing? ” i think he's being sarcastic actually

• Tbh first time i see nostale so alive but too bad nostale gonna be dead again after the maintenance my suggestion is atleast make the box tradeable, because the box doesnt even add gold into the economy and contains mostly junks for most players. So i dont see why it should be made untradeable (Im not saying this because i will spam to get the boxes) but the raid has to be atleast something worthy enough for players to even bother. The PSP is not even great, the only great stuffs are all in nosw…

• The Last Post Wins V8

krazer21 - - Malcolm's Miscellaneous

I'm last K Bye. Next to post doesn't count. And @Cherish remember to check ticket its been days

• Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from krazer21: “Hi, I've discovered a bug, my inventory was almost full and I went to basar and pressed the "Close all sold/expired auctions." , once my inventory is full, all other items retrieved just disappeared instead of going to my parcel or something. ” Try to close the game completely and log back in, are the items still nowhere to be found? ” Tried earlier right when it happened. Still didnt see my items.

• Hi, I've discovered a bug, my inventory was almost full and I went to basar and pressed the "Close all sold/expired auctions." , once my inventory is full, all other items retrieved just disappeared instead of going to my parcel or something.

• Whoops, forgot to update. Right after saying that, I tried installing the game in a different folder and deleted the previous one and the game worked perfectly. Might be some issues with patching the existing file Hopefully this helps someone with the same issue. And yea, thanks @Morgoth for the help

• Just an update, @Morgoth ever since the new login, I can't play nostale normally, only able to access the game via the OpenGL option now. Not sure why hopefully this will be fixed.

• Quote from nasrok34: “an easy google search says you get that because windows update missing or error happened while installing it. You can check them by searching. And krazer do you have installed directx 9.0 ? i think game using old version of directx. maybe new versions not supported. btw i am using 12 i checked with dxdiag thing. ” Was ur search in a nostale forum or something? Because this is related to Nostale, google may not be so reliable. Might be due to bug caused by the code changes w…

• Quote from nasrok34: “Quote from dylansanasy1: “me too stuck on get ready, only on some computers, it seems only bad computers are able to run the game now ” probably you have higher version directx . game needs 9.0 i am not sure but maybe this can solve problem for you . btw i am using 12 i think. dxdiag says that for me. ” Mine is 12 too. But I cant be sure if it is directx causing issues. But seems like quite a handful of people are having the same issue. Maybe the devs should look into it. @…

• Quote from Morgoth: “Not sure yet what's up about OpenGL and DirectX with the new launcher but yes apparently for now it only works with OpenGL (or at least that's the only visible option) ” Edit: Sorry, this issue seem to have nothing to do with DirectX and OpenGL. If I try to launch the game using the "Play" button in the new launcher, the game would not launch. However, If i use the "OPENGL" option in the dropdown beside the "Play" Button, the game would be launched. But in low graphical mode…

• Hi Morgoth, Some issues with basar, the filtering in basar is messed up, items are not sorted correctly (ascending/descending order)

• Hi Morgoth, Since this thread seems related to my issue, just wanna raise an issue. Currently unable to login the game, game stuck at the loading screen after clicking "Play" Button from the new launcher that was implemented hours ago. Later on found out that I can still login via OpenGL option but not with the DirectX (in the config).

• bye

krazer21 - - Who are you?

Whether merge or no merge, gameforge is losing out. If they don't merge, the last few players in Uk might quit as well, If they merge, they might retain the current Uk players and get some players to return to UK server. But then some players in US would feel cheated by gameforge? People will make noise for sure and some players might even quit. As some moved to US from UK server to restart. Both UK and US economy is also very different (Shall not go into detail). When things "stabilised" in the…

• 3 points > picture 3 2 points > picture 1 1 point > picture 2