Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from TheHealersGod: “3- pts 45-55 was ignored perfectly since long years ago when game changed sin invisble effect from 5min to 1min. ” PSA, instead of sin, a HP war with a 70+ armor and groovy beach can just AFK on his mount to run out timer. If you have at least 20k HP (easy for a tank war) you'll only die at most once, and you have 3 lives. At least 35k or so, and you shouldn't die at all. Just keep in mind if you only use your swordy, you may need to start killing a little earlier to k…

• Quote from Chipy: “Action points ... no plz ... this ruined the fun of FC raids for me xD gaawd pliz no q.q ” To be fair... A point system isn't inherently bad lol. It's only bad when damage is overly evaluated as "participation". Plus, as hilarious as your lvl 88 adventurer is, you do 0 damage lol. Can't be helped given the class. Nothing personal, but that does also open a debate for whether you should reward a player for effectively being useless to the goal (whether malicious or not, as your…

• Quote from °BowFlex°: “As for this yes mabye, but you cant complain about lack of money methods if you refuse to do the current ones. ” No offense, but I don't really consider this an actual method of making money. It doesn't actually generate gold. It only shifts who has it. For a reseller to make gold, he has to screw over someone else and make them pay more for something. By its nature, not everyone can make money that way. If everyone resold, reselling wouldn't work. There HAS to be someone …

• If I am to insert my own humble ideas/opinions here... 1. As stated by others, we do need to be REALLY careful not to over inflate the economy. Preventing hyper inflation in MMO's is an ungodly difficult thing, and Nostale's system basically does nothing to prevent it. Every server's economy is basically doomed to eventually collapse... but no reason to make it come sooner than it has to. 2. PLEASE DO NOT RESELL. It speeds up the inflation rate of key goods. Reselling nos$ items is ESPECIALLY ba…

• Quote from Sylvarant: “Hello, I have a problem with the fps limit, in the options I put the fps meter to the maximum but the game is still running at 34/35 ... does anyone know how to unlock them? ” It's an old game with a unique art style. Because of the art style, I don't think there is anything in this game that has an animation with more than 30 fps, even if you ran the game at 600. Most of the player animations (your main focus) look like they run somewhere around 15 fps, even when the game…

• Returning player

ArcAngel - - Calvin Coach's corner

Quote from Morgoth: “Personally I don't overly like how everything new is put into the wheel but well.... ” I'd go so far as to say I vehemently hate it... Why do I have to pray for a daily or noswheel change for a suit for kliff when it use to be like 20 nos$...

• Quote from TheHealersGod: “Do you know when will i agree with that? when ever buffs get removed from who pvp, now days nobody can enter arena without getting his holy,morale,wk,sader buff, and same case for fc.if pvp was fair in this game i would took it, but since a lot of headache i ignore it totally. pvp will be amazing if buffs just work on self character. ” Even if we fixed the buff problem... We still have people that abuse pets, partners, safe, and ganks. Somehow the arena community got s…

• Quote from Jekyll: “That's the point! They move however they want and still attack with combos.Trust me, I'm not an idiot and I know how it works when I'm hitting someone in invisible mode. @ArcAngel explain this then? Quote from Ruff: “It isn't an accident when an RM comes from offscreen to hit you with a fire lance while you've been standing still invisible for over 10 seconds. And no it isn't from any pets(been happening since before the pet existed). ” ” The statement in no way implied anyon…

• Just as an FYI for those that don't know (it may not be the case in this situation - but just in case). If a player goes invisible while you're targeting them, you can use any skills freely so long as you don't give a new movement command. It doesn't update your target for some reason until you move, even though that target is invisible. They're completely incapable of complex movement (the AI has to use out-of-range pathing to follow you), but they can use skills and attacks freely. Pets do it …

• When is LoD Open?

Quote from Nandus: “The LoD-times can be found in the event-calendar: en.nostale.gameforge.com/eventcalendar/ The time there is CEST, so it should be the local time in france. ” That calendar actually seems to adjust to whatever your time is. Its part of why I find it so useful. Although LoD runs in a 3 hour, easy to remember pattern, so I usually just remember time/channel relative to the server reset personally. As far as leveling yourself without LoD... Main questing is probably the best way …

• RU event

My personally ideal situation would be no pets, partners, or potions (buffing or healing), no buffs from any SP but your own (strips buffs on entry like AoT, and prevent parties so they can't buff each other when they work together, and so they still friendly fire), and a "equalizer" buff. Basically the buff would be something like (probably with number tweaks): - (99-Lvl)*1% bonus HP - (99-Lvl)*1% armor penetration - (99-Lvl)*1% bonus armor The buff would basically give low levels a chance agai…

• Clarity on Bug Rule

Quote from Polity: “Thank you for your reply, Morgoth Yeah, I support the bug fix, and I also wanna the trap also be fix or ban. Since Venus's umbrella shield not bug and not trap also can be banned. Then you can close the others channels(channel 2-5) ic to be a fair server.(such as mini game raid seal) All people do the ic in same channel, and easy to check anyone who breaking the ic, break the game rule. Close the others channels ic can stop 5m x4 each 2hr, 240m per day. Are you feel that is g…

• Behold the power of google. steamcommunity.com/app/550470/…ns/0/3223871682628971177/ The third section is what I believe you're after. You're trying to use your steam account through the standalone client, right? If so, the third section tells you how to make an actual Nostale account out of it to sign in with. P.S. Morg. That might be a dangerous thing to recommend as I understand it. If you unlink a steam account (that is steam only, without having created a stand alone client version), appare…

• Clarity on Bug Rule

Thank you for the clarification Morgoth! Quote from Hero: “I agree with you. It's bannable for one raid but not others. I'm still looking for "concrete" answer. It just seems like gold was being exploited from Imp raids and they needed to stop this but IC is year round and it is legal. ” IC aside... Maybe I can clarify why Imp raid and not the others. Based on everything Morgoth and the GMs have said, what about the imp raid that is a bug is the situation in which the boss can be attacked, witho…

• Clarity on Bug Rule

Question for Morgoth regarding the bug... So if I use the safe spot for alts that I don't want to micro, but keep at least one character tanking the boss, is it still bannable under the bug clause? Seeing as this thread has generally emphasized that the boss being unable to attack is the issue, I thought I'd ask about this specific clarification. While I personally don't hold a grudge against those that use this to make gold, rules are rules, and I don't care to get banned personally lol.

• 10 years without a forum account and literally made an account JUST for this... Mage: It's my least played class so have very little to say on it. - SP4 - That ghost guard buff crit damage bonus seems a little high to me... At least for all the other amazing stats that thing gives. - SP8 - It's heal is awesome. But its CD is way too absurd. Maybe like a 2min CD, with a 1min buff for like 5%/2s? Basically an end game aura. Swordsmen: [*]SP1 - CD on armor skin is too short for effective luring. Ev…