Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 456.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• youtu.be/O5HQ1sZseKg

• The Last Post Wins V10

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Edlyn: “I‘m like a ghost, you will never know ” Unless you smell like fart.. Quote from Gandalof: “Rick Shapiro DESTROYS leftist Jekyll with FACTS and LOGIC. ” You seem to be a fan of ben shapiro, not sure why. He is not even Sam Harris/Richard Dawkins level. welp

• That's how NosTale works

Baal - - World of spam

Wimbledon 2019, classic rafa (fire) vs. roger (ice)semi-final match. Any tennis fan here?

• A wild Steffie appeared!

Baal - - Staff

And for something completely different: (Hidden Content)

Baal - - Staff

Quote from Racordany: “yeah sure, and that right after you became a father. I get it "bro" ” yes, a daddy so that means I can't be peppered? come on, lets break the stereotypes here.

Baal - - Staff

Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Baal: “Quote from Steffie: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Break poor Steffie heart. ” Don't worry, I'll survive. I only need another slave. ” pick me pick me *flex* *flex* ” disgusting ” sheesh, don't look bro. i kinda know u fancy me but, just...just don't okay? Mi maskels is a steffie exclusive sight to see.

Baal - - Staff

Quote from Steffie: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Break poor Steffie heart. ” Don't worry, I'll survive. I only need another slave. ” pick me pick me *flex* *flex*

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “Which head ? n5sdoAO.png ” Best from pinka 2019. uWu

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Baal - - World of spam

I get a weird funny feeling on how Morgoth explains himself/herself to Gandora. lul. Don't mind me. x

• Gandara comin hot on every thread, luv it S> ointment

• Reasons why i love Nostale.

Baal - - General Discussions

Sassy GM and a..nvm. Another reason to love nostale.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Baal - - World of spam

Bye ganondorf.

• i want nostale in my switch x

• That's how NosTale works

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “ Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Why the hell is so hard to evolve a magikarp. ” Not enough brain cells to evolve.(easy) ” you better watch your mouth because i wouldn't wanna be on the bad side of dynamax magikarp ” Sword n shield hype

• youtu.be/aqsL0QQaSP4

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Baal - - World of spam

Oh damn, Winter is cut short. rip bro x

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Kacchan: “9d6966b3cb9cbffccad16d2919e4e26c.png tenor.gif ” kitcalie: i am inevitable ” board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…4b47fe99d8a3f89b5be1a62dd

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Baal - - World of spam

@Mahmut hi bro x

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Jekyll: “GoT topic took this forum with itself to the grave, it seems ” Shall we start talking about each others boring life? Like how are the kids? Is Mary still wearing that perm? Dude, when was the last time you had real sex? - Erm, probably not xD

• What are you listening to right now?

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “I saw Romanian passport , I clicked, lmao.Its so weird, a happy song with a depressing message. I don't know what to say , its soo...… im speechless. ” Yeah, it got a quirky vibe on it and the more you contemplate on the lyrics, it gets sad. And since yer listening to bastille, here is one (also paying homage to Sansa Stark xD) youtu.be/VgXOPeobPcI