Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• thechampian1 -

Replied to the thread boys vs girls.

• thechampian1 -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V7.

• Racordany -

Replied to the thread Guess Who Will Write After You V3.

• SkyDrive -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V7.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SkyDrive: “WAIT Striker thought I was a girl? ” I am sure you would be a fine girl.
  • SkyDrive -

Liked TheRealDeepStriker’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V7.

Like (Post)
    I am actually ashamed and I'll go do some cardio to get some fresh air and forget what I said. Yeah, based off of your avatar I thought it's a female .-. I am sorry.
  • SkyDrive -

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from SkyDrive: “WAIT Striker thought I was a girl? ” I am sure you would be a fine girl. ” ofc, I would be an excellent waifu Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “I am actually ashamed and I'll go do some cardio to get…
  • TheRealDeepStriker -

I am actually ashamed and I'll go do some cardio to get some fresh air and forget what I said. Yeah, based off of your avatar I thought it's a female .-. I am sorry.
  • Morgoth -

Quote from SkyDrive: “WAIT Striker thought I was a girl? ” I am sure you would be a fine girl.
  • SkyDrive -

• Pinkamena -

• SkyDrive -

Replied to the thread @SkyDrive.

Quote from Gandalof: “and for a moment i actually thought the maint ended and just that the image isn't updated, i got double rekt. ” Your thread was about the first maintenance and it already finished, so it didn't make sense to keep it open. Quote…
  • Gandalof -

• Cherish -

• TheRealDeepStriker -

Liked Gandalof’s post in the thread @SkyDrive.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Quote from Gandalof: “how is dark theme still not the standard in web designing ” because no one cares about us is what i was trynna say. feelsbadman ” all i wanna say is they don't really care about us. but nah,…
  • Racordany -

• Gandalof -

Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Quote from Gandalof: “how is dark theme still not the standard in web designing ” because no one cares about us is what i was trynna say. feelsbadman ” all i wanna say is they don't really care about us. but nah,…
  • TheRealDeepStriker -

Actually I did not mean it as an insult. I did check his profile before but I never payed attention to the gender, because the avatar looked like a girl with short hair .-. Look, I don't know my anime. I'm genuinely feeling bad. The vid will be up later…
  • Cherish -

Yes, it's me! On time (for the first time) Gandalof next
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Quote from Pinkamena: “he ” SKYDRIVE IS A HE?! ” Obviously... ” That was insulting,his avatar pic is a male,his prof ino says is a male,rly Deep ? And where is the vid you promised ?