Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Niko -

Liked Yaouank’s post in the thread Is The Martial Artist Viable in 2019?.

Like (Post)
    Yup the light elem is definitely a good run ! Enjoyable SP, quite op. For once : Entwell did good job Edit : But don't get fooled, having decent stuff is painfull. (hello 92's Gloves EQ, 89's armors...)
  • Niko -

Liked Gandalof’s post in the thread Is The Martial Artist Viable in 2019?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Yaouank: “"standing" ” is that a freaking jojo reference??! the real MA sp3 trailer btw: youtube.com/watch?v=M2qSHZvUdQw
  • Jekyll -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from Gandalof: “watch them not do anything about it at all just to spite you ” well the meme is still there. I once wrote effing with *'s and it still got edited. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: @Morgoth do your work properly
  • Jekyll -

Liked Pinkamena’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “NOT ONLY DID I PUT IT INTO A SPOILER BUT I ALSO PUT A WARNING. ” Yep, that happened to me. #relatable ” #Reasonsi''love''nostale.
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “NOT ONLY DID I PUT IT INTO A SPOILER BUT I ALSO PUT A WARNING. ” Yep, that happened to me. #relatable ” #Reasonsi''love''nostale.
  • Pinkamena -

Liked Jekyll’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pinkamena: “NOT ONLY DID I PUT IT INTO A SPOILER BUT I ALSO PUT A WARNING. ” Yep, that happened to me. #relatable
  • Jekyll -

Quote from Pinkamena: “NOT ONLY DID I PUT IT INTO A SPOILER BUT I ALSO PUT A WARNING. ” Yep, that happened to me. #relatable
  • Jekyll -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    I removed the emoticon pinka, you literally tagged the only person we know who actually has issues with flashing emojis... and posted a flashing emoji lol.
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from Morgoth: “I removed the emoticon pinka, you literally tagged the only person we know who actually has issues with flashing emojis... and posted a flashing emoji lol. ” Are you serious ? NOT ONLY DID I PUT IT INTO A SPOILER BUT I ALSO PUT A…
  • PickusRickus -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

I forgot the pw, ok? :( I was lazy and created a new acc, ez pez. Also, plz let me post youtube links normally without any approvals:( @Morgoth
  • Morgoth -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Quote from PickusRickus: “Aye, I am also Pete, or was... ” Multiple accounts confirmed board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…e089f18b772543a85d08063e6
  • Morgoth -

I removed the emoticon pinka, you literally tagged the only person we know who actually has issues with flashing emojis... and posted a flashing emoji lol.
  • Kacchan -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Mother Nature thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gandalof: “Notice: Not to be confused with RULES OF NATURE V1. This is a completely different thread. ” I think otherwise so thread closed. board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…e089f18b772543a85d08063e6 Look at this cutie though
  • Pinkamena -

Liked Gandalof’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jekyll: “@Pinkamena expect two of your posts to be edited - one with flashy gif and the other one because of the f word :) ” That's how mods work Quote from Jekyll: “meanwhile Australia 34343.jpg I have many questions ” the person on…
  • Pinkamena -

Liked Jekyll’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pinkamena: “I would had prefered Jurij in the final teaching us how to open our eyes better then that creepy Barbie doll that dosen't blink tho. ” You wont have to open your eyes if you dont close…
  • Jekyll -

Quote from Pinkamena: “I would had prefered Jurij in the final teaching us how to open our eyes better then that creepy Barbie doll that dosen't blink tho. ” You wont have to open your eyes if you dont close…
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “If I would had voted for Lithuania back then...……… Maybe it would had made a difference. I know this feeling tho, last year we were also 11th place but there was a 5 point difference. ” Im…
  • Jekyll -

Quote from Pinkamena: “If I would had voted for Lithuania back then...……… Maybe it would had made a difference. I know this feeling tho, last year we were also 11th place but there was a 5 point difference. ” Im Lithuanian and I dont care…