Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rexxar -

Liked Cherish’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Everywhere is GoT talk. I'll be glad when it's all over... || (Hidden Content)
  • Naerys -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    (Hidden Content)
  • Naerys -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Morgoth: “(Hidden Content) ” (Hidden Content) ” Martells are all dead, atleast in the show. That new prince of Dorne is "what,when,why", we dont even know who he is xD
  • Naerys -

Liked Kacchan’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Morgoth: “(Hidden Content) ” (Hidden Content)
  • Morgoth -

• Baal -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to right now?.

Quote from Pinkamena: “I saw Romanian passport , I clicked, lmao.Its so weird, a happy song with a depressing message. I don't know what to say , its soo...… im speechless. ” Yeah, it got a quirky vibe on it and the more you contemplate on the…
  • Jekyll -

Quote from Baal: “this discussion will die out soon ” I wonder why... :) (Sarcasm)
  • Baal -

Quote from darkness-metal: “reading all these spoiler make no sense to me. ” don't mind em, they don't make sense to the fans neither. What u see above were people baffled with sheety plot...anniehow this discussion will die out soon :)
  • Jekyll -

Quote from darkness-metal: “reading all these spoiler make no sense to me. ” dont read them, it spoils all the 'fun' of being here.
  • Jekyll -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Quote from Cherish: “The amazing Game Team is the biggest reason to love Nostale though, right? ” If it's 'love', of course.
  • darkness-metal -

reading all these spoiler make no sense to me.
  • Baal -

Liked Kacchan’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pinkamena: “(Hidden Content) ” 0oYW3Ta.jpg hehe "We just need 6 episodes to wrap up the story" 683mjwgvpbz21.jpg (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) episode 06 board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…2cb5d4ab5c7c11d05ee90b3fa
  • Kacchan -

Quote from Morgoth: “(Hidden Content) ” (Hidden Content)
  • Naerys -

Like (Post)
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from Morgoth: “(Hidden Content) ” I thought Naerys said this is somehow real life adapted show, Lmao at how overpowered Characters in GoT are. Ohh well he will eventually die wont he ? don't tell me he will also live forever.
  • Morgoth -

• Pinkamena -

Liked Cherish’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gandalof: “Scepticism is also a reason why i love nostale. ” Quote from Jekyll: “That's why I 'love' nostale.The amazing Game Team is the biggest reason to love Nostale though, right? ;)
  • Cherish -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Quote from Gandalof: “Scepticism is also a reason why i love nostale. ” Quote from Jekyll: “That's why I 'love' nostale.The amazing Game Team is the biggest reason to love Nostale though, right? ;)
  • Pinkamena -

Like (Post)