Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TCVATANDAS -

Replied to the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

do you know the exact time of summer event
  • Niko -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

Quote from Morgoth: “I would totally go for that middle unclaimed island to have control over the archipelago. ” You have to pass trough me first Quote from Pinkamena: “Well we already have a war i guess. ” Indeed :rocketlauncher: Quote from TheHealersGod: “,…
  • TheHealersGod -

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from TheHealersGod: “if there is full story i can suggest it to some company, we have got the map and names, then think what kind of game you would like it to looks like then we can start drawing what inside the game,…
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from TheHealersGod: “if there is full story i can suggest it to some company, we have got the map and names, then think what kind of game you would like it to looks like then we can start drawing what inside the game, this way this thread will…
  • TheHealersGod -

if there is full story i can suggest it to some company, we have got the map and names, then think what kind of game you would like it to looks like then we can start drawing what inside the game, this way this thread will make 2k20 or what ever age you…
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from TheHealersGod: “you know i wake up open the forum and look then i am so shocked :whistling: you made something crazy pink i did not expect it would go this far but at end its very amazing at work, maybe if we really give it more and more it could become…
  • TheHealersGod -

you know i wake up open the forum and look then i am so shocked :whistling: you made something crazy pink i did not expect it would go this far but at end its very amazing at work, maybe if we really give it more and more it could become small game phone app.
  • TheHealersGod -

Liked Pinkamena’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

Like (Post)
    TwERcZk.png Era 2 Nosmile "The Sundering" was the name of the event that changed everything,an giantic eartquake that destroyed a huge chung from the central Eastmile,the grography is now forever changed. Since the destruction affected not only the…
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Morgoth: “I would totally go for that middle unclaimed island to have control over the archipelago. ” Isn't a bit far from the mainland tho ?Well we already have a war i guess. ” Nothing some hard defensive…
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from Morgoth: “I would totally go for that middle unclaimed island to have control over the archipelago. ” Isn't a bit far from the mainland tho ? Well we already have a war i guess.
  • Morgoth -

I would totally go for that middle unclaimed island to have control over the archipelago.
  • Niko -

Quote from Pinkamena: “1182 with this one ! ” Than count it to be 1183 8) Quote from Pinkamena: “Frozeland to host Last Post Wins 7 ? ” I'll bring glory to Frozeland
  • Pinkamena -

1182 with this one ! Frozenland to host Last Post Wins 7 ?
  • Niko -

Quote from Pinkamena: “How you can count something that you don't see ? ” touche Quote from Pinkamena: “Btw now im free to spam ! Come Niko lets spam till 2k !!!! ” this is exactly what i'm going to do Btw how many post are there already?
  • Pinkamena -

Also if Jekyl comes backk,tell me how the flag too look like since it just a provisional one... Btw now im free to spam ! Come Niko lets spam till 2k !!!!
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from Niko: “That was huge and very interesting backgrounds(as well as the map) :thumbsup: Quote from Pinkamena: “3.The Ghostlands ( Ruled by Jekyl) Population : 15,000 (alive) ” Wait how many undeads are there then ?I'm going to conquer the unclaimed…
  • Niko -

Liked Pinkamena’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

Like (Post)
    TwERcZk.png Era 2 Nosmile "The Sundering" was the name of the event that changed everything,an giantic eartquake that destroyed a huge chung from the central Eastmile,the grography is now forever changed. Since the destruction affected not only the…
  • Niko -

That was huge and very interesting backgrounds(as well as the map) :thumbsup: Quote from Pinkamena: “3.The Ghostlands ( Ruled by Jekyl) Population : 15,000 (alive) ” Wait how many undeads are there then ? I'm going to conquer the unclaimed territory in front of…
  • Pinkamena -