Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• XsafouaneX -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from XsafouaneX: “Quote from Gandalof: “why did u even bother doing all these challenges for some useless rewards. even if u got that 1% you just wasted your time for no reason. so i dont even feel bad for you. ”
  • Morgoth -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Liked Naerys’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “I failed to see how i or Morgoth provoked chaos but whatever i guess. ” That's because we did not do any provocation to begin with, you cant see something that doesn't exist. ” Gandalof is simply…
  • Naerys -

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “I failed to see how i or Morgoth provoked chaos but whatever i guess. ” That's because we did not do any provocation to begin with, you cant see something that doesn't exist. ” Gandalof is simply…
  • Naerys -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pinkamena: “I failed to see how i or Morgoth provoked chaos but whatever i guess. ” That's because we did not do any provocation to begin with, you cant see something that doesn't exist.
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Pinkamena: “I failed to see how i or Morgoth provoked chaos but whatever i guess. ” That's because we did not do any provocation to begin with, you cant see something that doesn't exist.
  • Morgoth -

Liked Pinkamena’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    I failed to see how i or Morgoth provoked chaos but whatever i guess.
  • Morgoth -

Replied to a comment by Gandalof on Vekkus’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I am not sure why you even feel I provoke you by what I said, I simply quoted you a rule that you can find here: board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…/Thread/4072-Forum-Rules/ since you are a new member.
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Pinkamena: “I failed to see how i or Morgoth provoked chaos but whatever i guess. ” for u idk tbh. but u fail to see how morgirth provoked chaos... seriously?
  • Gandalof -

Wall Reply
    chaos buddy im on your side, why are u always misunderstanding me? and yes you're right Morgirth does not have have the POWER to us, together we'll restore order (or chaos i guess?) to the forums! and the evil Morgirth will be defeated! no matter how…
  • Vekkus -

Liked Value’s post in the thread Morgoth - Darkness Shall Rule.

Like (Post)
    Hey welcome, but do we really need so many game masters? The French and Polish versions of Nos have less Game Masters and they are way more active and well.. 'visible' within the community. I see that GF is almost always looking for new GMs and Mods etc.…
  • Vekkus -

Liked Cridian’s post in the thread Morgoth - Darkness Shall Rule.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to the dark side. Here. Have some cookies. :cookie:
  • Vekkus -

Liked Chunny’s post in the thread Morgoth - Darkness Shall Rule.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to the team. I have additional person to bug beside Lockheed on IRC if I need any help. I guess this is where the new chat thread for the GMs. And look I found my soulmate posting here too! - waves at my soulmate the useless Greek-
  • Vekkus -

Liked ~Galaco~’s post in the thread Morgoth - Darkness Shall Rule.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to the team :love:
  • Vekkus -

Now follows Gone.

Follow
  • Vekkus -

Now follows Greeley.

Follow
  • Pinkamena -

I failed to see how i or Morgoth provoked chaos but whatever i guess.
  • Vekkus -

Wall Reply
    This is why people doesn't set a foot even in Spanish forums :whistling: I don't like autism offenses, less from three reunited friends and one with rank staff :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: So proud of you, GF

@Morgoth, provocations are not allowed in NosTale forums even with the oldie…