Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gandalof -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V2.

chaos: *posts icecream loli* morgoth: 2179-ba7140099da5195a5dc94cfb60a730ce-girl-things-memes-humor-jpg
  • Kacchan -

Quote from Jekyll: “Some random lv83 monk in fc: want to get hunted? me, with a 99+50 main in miniland: 2179-ba7140099da5195a5dc94cfb60a730ce-girl-things-memes-humor-jpg ” jekkyl before he fullbuffs his 99+50 main:
  • Jekyll -

Liked Kacchan’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gandalof: “ Quote from Ruff: “Also look at all this drama round here my gosh, here i am tryin to sleep and everyone gotta be so loud. ” there is actually no drama rn. the real drama days was when chaos, deep, kacchan were still here.…
  • Jekyll -

Some random lv83 monk in fc: want to get hunted? me, with a 99+50 main in miniland: 2179-ba7140099da5195a5dc94cfb60a730ce-girl-things-memes-humor-jpg
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Ruff: “Also look at all this drama round here my gosh, here i am tryin to sleep and everyone gotta be so loud. ” there is actually no drama rn. the real drama days was when chaos, deep,…
  • Kacchan -

Quote from Gandalof: “ Quote from Ruff: “Also look at all this drama round here my gosh, here i am tryin to sleep and everyone gotta be so loud. ” there is actually no drama rn. the real drama days was when chaos, deep, kacchan were still here.…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to a comment by Gandalof on Rexxar’s wall.

Wall Reply
    commit? i dont mean the spam thing. i mean the company/product itself. i mean you have the profile pic of someone who's enhanced and ur name is similar, so it must be u who made it
  • Rexxar -

Replied to a comment by Gandalof on Rexxar’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I would never commit such things!
  • Rexxar -

Replied to a comment by Cherish on Rexxar’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Thank you very much! But trust me, quietness can be good at times!
  • Jekyll -

Liked Gandalof’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “No i dont! I just said i like the smell of a new book, but i like old books too! And i am re-reading my own books often. ” so you like both new and old smell eh?075.jpg ” Why does it…
  • Gandalof -

Wrote a comment on Rexxar’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ur name sounds similar to RigorX.. did u make it by any chance?
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “No i dont! I just said i like the smell of a new book, but i like old books too! And i am re-reading my own books often. ” so you like both new and old smell eh?075.jpg ” Why does it…
  • Jekyll -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “No i dont! I just said i like the smell of a new book, but i like old books too! And i am re-reading my own books often. ” so you like both new and old smell eh? 075.jpg ” Why does it look&sound disturbing?
  • Morgoth -

Replied to the thread Dying and spawning outside of rainbow crystal battle.

Considering the Skill is also in CD it appears to be the issue, gonna forward it. (Or push it again if it was already reported before)
  • jeno123 -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Forum settings.

Like (Post)
    Quote from OneMan: “Hello, since our Czech forum are going to be shut down and we are going to have our newest information here on this one with you guys, I just want to ask if there is a way to mute some threads or even whole part of forum. For…
  • Cherish -

Wrote a comment on Rexxar’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Welcome! :D
    (You're welcoming everyone else and it's looking a little quiet here)
  • Phi -

Liked Morry’s post in the thread Техобслуживание 24.07.2019.

Like (Post)
    maintenance.pngУважаемые игроки! Завтра будет еженедельное техобслуживание. Точное время: Среда, 24 июля 2019 приблизительно с 10:00 по 13:00 МСК. В это время будут недоступны как сервера, так и сайт игры. Изменения: - Обычная…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread Chaosbringer memorial.

N8NC1oI.png context: morgoth is telling our lord to respect the heathen rules
  • Morgoth -

Posted the thread Maintenance - 24.07.2019.

Thread
    maintenance.pngHey NosPlayers, Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance. When exactly? Wednesday, July 24th 2019 from 09:00h to approximately 12:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time. What will be