Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Hatari *exists* Reporter ; Whats your favorite EV song ? Hatari ; 2l7hn3.jpg GJ Jekyll you scared them all TMuEzvR.png DN4kcin.png
  • Pinkamena -

Liked Jekyll’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    @Gandalof @Pinkamena youtu.be/8SYZy5W9T38 (Hidden Content) FHDfJfY.png222.jpg
  • Jekyll -

@Gandalof @Pinkamena youtu.be/8SYZy5W9T38 (Hidden Content) FHDfJfY.png222.jpg
  • Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to right now?.

Quote from Baal: “youtu.be/uJ_1HMAGb4k ” I saw Romanian passport , I clicked, lmao. Its so weird, a happy song with a depressing message. I don't know what to say , its soo...… im speechless.Anyway here is what im listening rn ;
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from ~Galaco~: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Dosen't really matter, Netherlands Won !!!!!!!! t3yWYI7.png Iceland finished 10th out of 26 tho, which is very good ! Maybe there is some spark for anarchism in Europe, XD. I know that neither of you are…
  • Brongi -

Replied to the thread Is The Martial Artist Viable in 2019?.

Quote from Asar: “Quote from Brongi: “10/20% means that 1 out of 5 should stun. plus i'm not talking about the combo moves. out of the 4 combo moves 2 stun 100% and 1 60% ” 1 out of 5 should stun if you are level 50 and you can't afford anti debuff…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread any good next event planning ?.

Quote from nasrok34: “Quote from Gandalof: “no, the answer is from greni raid. ibra and r6 relic does not give fake bow. you are right about act6 boss though. ” no it gives. i know people who get fake sword from these relics but idk chance to get…
  • nasrok34 -

Quote from Gandalof: “no, the answer is from greni raid. ibra and r6 relic does not give fake bow. you are right about act6 boss though. ” no it gives. i know people who get fake sword from these relics but idk chance to get it. If they dont change…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Quote from Jekyll: “@Morgoth @Rexxar @PickusRickus so what are your reasons you 'love' nostale? Dont you say that you are posting off-topic. This is a reason I 'love' nostale forums when a few people slide off the topic and everybody forgets what was…
  • Gandalof -

Liked Jekyll’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    @Morgoth @Rexxar @PickusRickus so what are your reasons you 'love' nostale? Dont you say that you are posting off-topic. This is a reason I 'love' nostale forums when a few people slide off the topic and everybody forgets what was going on beforehand.
  • Jekyll -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

@Morgoth @Rexxar @PickusRickus so what are your reasons you 'love' nostale? Dont you say that you are posting off-topic. This is a reason I 'love' nostale forums when a few people slide off the topic and everybody forgets what was going on beforehand.
  • Asar -

Quote from Brongi: “10/20% means that 1 out of 5 should stun. plus i'm not talking about the combo moves. out of the 4 combo moves 2 stun 100% and 1 60% ” 1 out of 5 should stun if you are level 50 and you can't afford anti debuff items
  • Gandalof -

Quote from ariyoshi: “your post literally just showed how biased you are, and that once again you didnt understand me - private message me your specific issue and i will answer. for example: Q - Where should I level outside of lod for lvl 8x range A -…
  • Brongi -

10/20% means that 1 out of 5 should stun. plus i'm not talking about the combo moves. out of the 4 combo moves 2 stun 100% and 1 60%
  • nasrok34 -

Quote from ariyoshi: “your post literally just showed how biased you are, and that once again you didnt understand me - private message me your specific issue and i will answer. ” problem is i know answer too. for example i write you i need fake eq…
  • ariyoshi -

your post literally just showed how biased you are, and that once again you didnt understand me - private message me your specific issue and i will answer. for example: Q - Where should I level outside of lod for lvl 8x range A - Level by doing…
  • PickusRickus -

Liked Gandalof’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rexxar: “Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't (though normally you do need 10 posts). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ” that's how nostale works (sometimes) Quote from Rexxar: “Edit: Actually, the reason why you could post it before is because you…