Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Poro -

Replied to a comment by TheRealDeepStriker on Poro’s wall.

Wall Reply
    idk this Charakter, a friend made this Set for me ._. Sry Q.Q
  • Cherish -

Replied to the thread Winter event + new IC changes.

Quote from Pinkamena: “Why the quest for the Reindeer pet isn't working btw ? Qsx6v17.jpg ” There is a known issue with the Red-Nosed Reindeer quest preventing players from completing the quest, as described by Lady Sky in a recent Maintenance…
  • Bittersweet -

Replied to the thread Advent Calendar.

Quote from Pinkamena: “isn't meant fairys tho ? ” The question is the same in German. I guess it's correct like that. And please no guesses here unless the day is over.
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from ariyoshi: “Quote from Pinkamena: “I decided that i want to do the Winter event this year so i have some questions : 1. In order for cakes to drop you must fight mobs (+15/-15) ? I know its kind of a dumb question but i recall cakes…
  • Kaile -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V7.

Quote from Pinkamena: “Got a blue screen error while doing a maru raid any tech or GM can help lol ? =O ” If it is the same as the blue screens that used to be relatively common in Caligor raids, I find that pressing my laptop's power button once…
  • Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V7.

Got a blue screen error while doing a maru raid any tech or GM can help lol ? =O
  • ariyoshi -

Quote from Pinkamena: “I decided that i want to do the Winter event this year so i have some questions : 1. In order for cakes to drop you must fight mobs (+15/-15) ? I know its kind of a dumb question but i recall cakes dropping from shanera regardless…
  • invisibleman -

i explains it alt s XD..... yah idk the ans either
  • Pinkamena -

I decided that i want to do the Winter event this year so i have some questions : 1. In order for cakes to drop you must fight mobs (+15/-15) ? I know its kind of a dumb question but i recall cakes dropping from shanera regardless of level,or i might had…
  • Pinkamena -

Liked WinnyYerg’s post in the thread Advent Calendar.

Like (Post)
    Who explains the different types of wood to you? Idk but this is kinda weird, this even exists?
  • WinnyYerg -

Who explains the different types of wood to you? Idk but this is kinda weird, this even exists?
  • Pinkamena -

"Who explains the different types of wood to you ?" Is this correctly formulated Bittersweet ? isn't meant fairys tho ?
  • Kacchan -

Replied to the thread Guess Who Will Write After You V3.

Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Kacchan: “@S9 Soraka Main ” pls, its Soraka4HonorsPerGame Mainnext is @Kacchan ” 0b2dba1f2afd34bb6d62d379af7ecbff.png When you carry your team and still end up with 0 honors. Raconexterino
  • Baal -

Replied to the thread Ban the person above you.

I ban you because u got pretentious name.
  • Chaosbringer -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to right now?.

• DarkAngel~ -

Liked Cherish’s post in the thread Guess Who Will Write After You V3.

Like (Post)
    Yes! Chaosbringer
  • Niko -

Replied to the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Quote from DarkAngel~: “the "time" (?) of attack is increased by 3.Increase movement speed by 3 and sorry I've forgotten to translate them /the buff last 60s and it's cd is 300s, while low hit has 15s cd and it isn't aoe
  • Cherish -

• DarkAngel~ -

Replied to the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

At your service! "Berserker's fury": Damage increases by 100% with a 50% chance. The damage done by all attacks is decreased by 100% with a 50% chance. The "time" (?) of attack is increased by 3. "Down blow" (?) dunno how to translate that lmao: 60%…