Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gandalof -

Replied to the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Quote from Svante: “Welp, dunno how real this thing is but I've recently been looking for news/updates in all gameforge forums and this really sparked my interest. I've gotta clearefly that I don't really know how trustworthy this information but…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from Pinkamena: “Uff didnt even had the chance to say goodbye. Well , Goodbye @Gandalof , been a pleasure knowing you. ” Don't say goodbye Cause I don't wanna hear those words tonight Cause maybe it's not the end for you and I And although we…
  • Gandalof -

Liked Naerys’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    I had no idea =O Thats bad. Not too many of us remains
  • Baal -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Sassy GM and a..nvm. Another reason to love nostale.
  • Baal -

Liked Steffie’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    Everything gets solved if you edit the post. That's another reason to lo... No, not really. Quote from Rexxar: “May I do it please? ” Yeah, you can bring me coffee.
  • Morry -

Liked Steffie’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    Everything gets solved if you edit the post. That's another reason to lo... No, not really. Quote from Rexxar: “May I do it please? ” Yeah, you can bring me coffee.
  • Jekyll -

Quote from Steffie: “Yeah, you can bring me coffee. ” yah bring me as well. Ordering trial mods around is another reason to love nostale
  • Steffie -

• Vekkus -

Wrote a comment on Vekkus’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Pat pat pat pat pat
  • Rexxar -

Quote from Morgoth: “1 warning for off topic to steffie ” May I do it please? A reason why I love nostale :)
  • Vekkus -

Liked Jekyll’s post in the thread Scammers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rainbow Dash: “Something like that. All the while in nostale, i have never encountered a scammer before, even when buying sps. Everytime i bought one in the past, i also gave them the cc first and they would do their thing by putting the sp…
  • Vekkus -

Replied to the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Quote from skaghonat: “Ok, I come back bcz there is a furry character (???? 4zQ8rHuwwB9kpbRyKp0akd.jpg 0001544912.JPG So this Master Wolf is actually a npc character from the dead App Game version of Nostale [Granvilier (JP)/We are the Hero(KR)],…
  • Vekkus -

Quote from skaghonat: “Ok, I come back bcz there is a furry character (???? 4zQ8rHuwwB9kpbRyKp0akd.jpg 0001544912.JPG So this Master Wolf is actually a npc character from the dead App Game version of Nostale [Granvilier (JP)/We are the Hero(KR)],…
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Steffie: “Quote from Morgoth: “What color should I do my nails? ” Black, matches with your soul. ” board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…be724ff16ea46302f257e8113 That's the best thing I heard in a while, so another reason to love nostale 1 warning…
  • Steffie -

Quote from Morgoth: “What color should I do my nails? ” Black, matches with your soul. Your decrepit soul is another reason to love NosTale :(
  • Vekkus -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

• Vekkus -

Liked kitcalie’s post in the thread 1st Lvl 99 US - Cylloan | Delox.

Like (Post)
    Since this thread has devolved into fighting back and forth between two players I am closing it. Congrats for the achievement of lvl 99 on US server Delox.