Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ~Seer -

Replied to the thread Leather Boots.

These are the results without fairy. See the differences: from 1.6k - 3.4 to 1.2 - 3k. It needs a nerf, don't you think?
  • Gandalof -

Liked Kacchan’s post in the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Like (Post)
    Time for KecchingeFekeNews. Looks like Entwell saw our ponyspam and decided to reward us with this. Time to save for that spider-bushi. board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…b6d24cec26d752aee8c2f93bf Source -> nos.gamecyber.net/news/20190625_r1.htm de…
  • Morgoth -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from Gandalof: “well you gotta include that. because that answers your question. ” But we did not really debate about how valid was the Spanish user over there (if he was joking or not) but about how I can't say its fake news when the user…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

the gameplay. it is fun, especially with sp6 and onwards where new fluid dynamic mechanics were introduced.
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “show me one of those other cases then. ” Not sure if paranoid is the accurate word tbh but lets take the recent debate in spoiler thread where basically both steffie and me said the same stuff but you…
  • Morgoth -

my "misunderstandings"/"misreadings" with gandalof is why I love nostale
  • Gandalof -

my "fights" with morgirth is the actual reason why i love nostale
  • Gandalof -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gandalof: “where did i say that you MUST specifically write "this is a reason why i love nostale"? ” Actually looking back I was talking with Jekyll about it and you walked in and I got carried away but here is the line from that jump…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from ~Seer: “Do you think that this damage reduction is a desidered effect or not? If so, don’t you think it’s extremely powerful and needs a nerf? ” I would actually need to test it but at the same time I am not…
  • Gandalof -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Leather Boots.

Like (Post)
    Just to make something clear, this is a suggestion and anyone can comment on it. (This is how a suggestion work in an open democratic forum) Ideally for whatever suggestion you make if you want people to support you then you have to provide…
  • ~Seer -

I’ll show you the reasons why more and more people use them. Summing those boots to 5 Rep boots you’ll have 54-50 resistances that, accompanied by Magmaro make you obtain 114-110. Now, perfections, books H28 and armor bonus or Sp Bonus make you …
  • Morgoth -

Quote from ~Seer: “Do you think that this damage reduction is a desidered effect or not? If so, don’t you think it’s extremely powerful and needs a nerf? ” I would actually need to test it but at the same time I am not entirely sure as to who…
  • ~Seer -

I’ve never wanted to exclude him from the conversation, I have simply said to be informed before talking (And it’s not referred to this post). @Morgoth I’ve got a question for you. Do you think that this damage reduction is a desidered effect or…
  • ~Seer -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Leather Boots.

Like (Post)
    Just to make something clear, this is a suggestion and anyone can comment on it. (This is how a suggestion work in an open democratic forum) Ideally for whatever suggestion you make if you want people to support you then you have to provide…
  • Morgoth -

• Kacchan -

Replied to the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Time for KecchingeFekeNews. Looks like Entwell saw our ponyspam and decided to reward us with this. Time to save for that spider-bushi. board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…b6d24cec26d752aee8c2f93bf Source -> nos.gamecyber.net/news/20190625_r1.htm de…
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Gandalof: “show me one of those other cases then. ” Not sure if paranoid is the accurate word tbh but lets take the recent debate in spoiler thread where basically both steffie and me said the same stuff but you debated with me for no…
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Gandalof: “where did i say that you MUST specifically write "this is a reason why i love nostale"? ” Actually looking back I was talking with Jekyll about it and you walked in and I got carried away but here is the line from that jump…
  • ~Seer -

I’m sorry. I meant Sp 7M. It’s not a waste of time, but I’m not here to try to persuade you of using these boots. I’m here to show you a suggestion, and before commenting, please be informed! If you don’t wanna try them, don’t do it. But…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from ~Seer: “Edit: @Gandalof it isn’t so expensive as you think. Sum them to rep boots and try pvps against sp6M (expenditure of 5-6kk) ” well if it's not "expensive" to you, why don't you pay that for me then? btw it makes no sense to sum…