Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• jesse100190 -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to right now?.

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “i thought you were better than this, i am disappointed in you. ” I thought you were better at trolling than this, more disappointed than you will ever be I9SzJxcxfTk.jpg ” they want you to think that i…
  • Jekyll -

Quote from Gandalof: “i thought you were better than this, i am disappointed in you. ” I thought you were better at trolling than this, more disappointed than you will ever be I9SzJxcxfTk.jpg
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “my uncle owns gf ” r/thathappened ” r/nothingeverhappens r/ihavereddit i thought you were better than this, i am disappointed in you.
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread Upgrade event bugged?.

Quote from dylansanasy1: “thats what i am saying actually, r8 i think is unattainable, after 1500 bets i still didnt see one, i dont think the chance can actually be that low. they might have increase the chance of r1-7 that they removed r8 ” that's…
  • Baal -

Replied to the thread Request double gold event.

• Jekyll -

Quote from Gandalof: “my uncle owns gf ” r/thathappened
  • dylansanasy1 -

Quote from Gandalof: “i mean you can't really tell if it's bugged or not even if someone got a r8 (unless you believe the bug itself is that r8 is unattainable rather than just the chances of getting it is what's bugged). and the thing is, as usual..…
  • Jekyll -

Quote from Gandalof: “but in the end, it's just rng. someone could get +10 or r8 or whatever in the first try, while someone else fails +3 10 times. ” and Im the someone else, cuz betting and upgrading is cursed 99% of the time for me. tbh the…
  • Stidgy -

Liked Kacchan’s post in the thread Request double gold event.

Like (Post)
    I would like to request a winter event.
  • Gandalof -

i mean you can't really tell if it's bugged or not even if someone got a r8 (unless you believe the bug itself is that r8 is unattainable rather than just the chances of getting it is what's bugged). and the thing is, as usual.. we don't have a clear…
  • darkness-metal -

• dylansanasy1 -

Quote from darkness-metal: “nah it not bugged. u just get more chance to success the bet rather than using tons of amulet so more chance to get R1-5 lol and 6/7/8 still need luck ” did you get an r8 during this event?
  • darkness-metal -

nah it not bugged. u just get more chance to success the bet rather than using tons of amulet so more chance to get R1-5 lol and 6/7/8 still need luck
  • dylansanasy1 -

Posted the thread Upgrade event bugged?.

Thread
    Hi, i just want to ask if during this event anyone got an r8 champ item while gambling, i think it may be bug because before the event, once in every 100 gambles I would usually get r8, but yesterday i did 1000+ champion gambles and i couldnt even get a…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Q-Arch: “Quote from Gandalof: “i mean i could just ask my uncle for it but meh. i've probably seen worse anyway ” This sounds like a data breach ” no it isn't. my uncle owns gf, so no data breach there. he has authorization to fully…
  • Q-Arch -

Quote from Gandalof: “i mean i could just ask my uncle for it but meh. i've probably seen worse anyway ” This sounds like a data breach
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Q-Arch: “Quote from Gandalof: “that was 100% a lie and it's proven, shortly after he asked for it.. not once but twice an event happened, and that's only the documented requests in public. who knows how many he made behind the scenes.…