Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Naerys -

Liked kitcalie’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V7.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Naerys: “Quote from kitcalie: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “my best buddy's birthday is on january the 4th. Should I be concerned ” maybe you found the reason for the glitch :thinking: ” Whenever mod posts, i get notifications…
  • TheRealDeepStriker -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V7.

Well Forum Wars really is happening then eh! "I have an army of 60 million subscribers. AAAAAAAAAA" Quote from kitcalie: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from kitcalie: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “my best buddy's birthday is on january the 4th.…
  • kitcalie -

Quote from Naerys: “Quote from kitcalie: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “my best buddy's birthday is on january the 4th. Should I be concerned ” maybe you found the reason for the glitch :thinking: ” Whenever mod posts, i get notifications…
  • Naerys -

Quote from kitcalie: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “my best buddy's birthday is on january the 4th. Should I be concerned ” maybe you found the reason for the glitch :thinking: ” Whenever mod posts, i get notifications from threads where arent…
  • Naerys -

Like (Post)
    Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “ my best buddy's birthday is on january the 4th. Should I be concerned ” maybe you found the reason for the glitch :thinking:
  • Naerys -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Pinkamena: “The Censorship on this forum,it started to get ridiculous. Hopefully this post won't be hidden. :thumbdown: ” what are u talking bout? ” 5 of my posts are being hidden from the public eye until…
  • TheRealDeepStriker -

Like (Post)
    Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “ my best buddy's birthday is on january the 4th. Should I be concerned ” maybe you found the reason for the glitch :thinking:
  • kitcalie -

• TheRealDeepStriker -

I mean nothing can really insult me at this point sooo :rolleyes: Quote from kitcalie: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Pinkamena: “The Censorship on this forum,it started to get ridiculous. Hopefully this post won't be hidden. :thumbdown: ” what…
  • kitcalie -

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Pinkamena: “The Censorship on this forum,it started to get ridiculous. Hopefully this post won't be hidden. :thumbdown: ” what are u talking bout? ” 5 of my posts are being hidden from the public eye until…
  • Naerys -

With positive or negative meaning? "Special" can be meant as insult too
  • TheRealDeepStriker -

• Naerys -

Quote from thechampian1: “Everyone has their own unique likings. And I guess this video is one of yours. ” The fact that Striker´s taste is unique is very well known
  • thechampian1 -

Everyone has their own unique likings. And I guess this video is one of yours.
  • TheRealDeepStriker -

why is this so relaxing youtu.be/CL_BTmrrZW8
  • Kacchan -

• Ruff -

• Kacchan -

Quote from thechampian1: “Cap btw xd ” GOOD FOR YOU. THIS IS ME board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…cb6013e0e8aa74e8c7fa0b83e
  • thechampian1 -