Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vekkus -

Replied to a comment by Gandalof on Vekkus’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Sure
  • ~Seer -

Replied to the thread Leather Boots.

8. I’ve used a seer job 1 without points, perfections ect in order to avoid any kind of effect. Trust me, as you may see from the test results, the % of reduction is 15% and that’s extremely powerful. Obviously, the higher the damages the higher…
  • Morgoth -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from Gandalof: “we didn't? i thought that was the whole point of that argument but whatever, i guess we were on different pages ” Well ok we did but it was just 1-2 lines about it, so the weight was not there as much. (Since I left that part…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from ~Seer: “These are the results without fairy in order to avoid elemental damages (I don’t own kertos boots) See the differences: from 1.6k - 3.4 to 1.2 - 3k. It needs a nerf, don't you think? ” i could be mistaken but i believe element…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Morgoth: “But we did not really debate about how valid was the Spanish user was over there (if he was joking or not) ” we didn't? i thought that was the whole point of that argument but whatever, i guess we were on different pages Quote…
  • ~Seer -

These are the results without fairy in order to avoid elemental damages (I don’t own kertos boots) See the differences: from 1.6k - 3.4 to 1.2 - 3k. It needs a nerf, don't you think?
  • Gandalof -

Liked Kacchan’s post in the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Like (Post)
    Time for KecchingeFekeNews. Looks like Entwell saw our ponyspam and decided to reward us with this. Time to save for that spider-bushi. board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…4225239d485437773061dfc28 Source -> nos.gamecyber.net/news/20190625_r1.htm de…
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Gandalof: “well you gotta include that. because that answers your question. ” But we did not really debate about how valid was the Spanish user over there (if he was joking or not) but about how I can't say its fake news when the user…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

the gameplay. it is fun, especially with sp6 and onwards where new fluid dynamic mechanics were introduced.
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “show me one of those other cases then. ” Not sure if paranoid is the accurate word tbh but lets take the recent debate in spoiler thread where basically both steffie and me said the same stuff but you…
  • Morgoth -

my "misunderstandings"/"misreadings" with gandalof is why I love nostale
  • Gandalof -

my "fights" with morgirth is the actual reason why i love nostale
  • Gandalof -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gandalof: “where did i say that you MUST specifically write "this is a reason why i love nostale"? ” Actually looking back I was talking with Jekyll about it and you walked in and I got carried away but here is the line from that jump…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from ~Seer: “Do you think that this damage reduction is a desidered effect or not? If so, don’t you think it’s extremely powerful and needs a nerf? ” I would actually need to test it but at the same time I am not…
  • Gandalof -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Leather Boots.

Like (Post)
    Just to make something clear, this is a suggestion and anyone can comment on it. (This is how a suggestion work in an open democratic forum) Ideally for whatever suggestion you make if you want people to support you then you have to provide…
  • ~Seer -

I’ll show you the reasons why more and more people use them. Summing those boots to 5 Rep boots you’ll have 54-50 resistances that, accompanied by Magmaro make you obtain 114-110. Now, perfections, books H28 and armor bonus or Sp Bonus make you …
  • Morgoth -

Quote from ~Seer: “Do you think that this damage reduction is a desidered effect or not? If so, don’t you think it’s extremely powerful and needs a nerf? ” I would actually need to test it but at the same time I am not entirely sure as to who…
  • ~Seer -

I’ve never wanted to exclude him from the conversation, I have simply said to be informed before talking (And it’s not referred to this post). @Morgoth I’ve got a question for you. Do you think that this damage reduction is a desidered effect or…
  • ~Seer -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Leather Boots.

Like (Post)
    Just to make something clear, this is a suggestion and anyone can comment on it. (This is how a suggestion work in an open democratic forum) Ideally for whatever suggestion you make if you want people to support you then you have to provide…
  • Morgoth -