Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gandalof -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from darkness-metal: “sorry to say this but what are you all talking about ;s ” sorry to say this but this is RULES OF NATURE
  • darkness-metal -

sorry to say this but what are you all talking about ;s
  • Morgoth -

• Naerys -

i still hate Sansa, she is soooo annoying after Dany´s death i was just wondering WTH DROGON IS TAKING HER BODY AWAY? I suppose he ate her or idk.
  • Naerys -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    (Hidden Content)
  • Naerys -

Liked Kacchan’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pinkamena: “(Hidden Content) ” 0oYW3Ta.jpg hehe "We just need 6 episodes to wrap up the story" 683mjwgvpbz21.jpg (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) episode 06 board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…66b66a85fe53829aeb7d8d577
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Pinkamena: “(Hidden Content) ” 0oYW3Ta.jpghehe "We just need 6 episodes to wrap up the story" 683mjwgvpbz21.jpg (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) episode 06 board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…66b66a85fe53829aeb7d8d577
  • WinnyYerg -

Replied to the thread graslinn raid ?.

Wait... Is that a real event? I just thought it was a boring raid for nosmallers Alt S
  • WinnyYerg -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Quote from Jekyll: “SO FUNNY I CANT LOOT YAY ” I know right? That's the most funny bug, or that bug where you get 1hit from 1 mob and instantly die lol, like, get hit by a 6.2 mob having a nice armour, nice res, and SURPRISE MADAFAKA 1 SHOOTED! Pretty…
  • Jekyll -

Quote from WinnyYerg: “super funny Cam Bug whre you can't see anything ” or super funny fafnir raid camera bug that they said they fixed but still occurs quite often in raids. SO FUNNY I CANT LOOT YAY love it
  • WinnyYerg -

Quote from Jekyll: “That's why I 'love' nostale. ” Reasons why I "love" NosTale? Hmmm.. I think it's funny bugs lol Like, that super funny Cam Bug whre you can't see anything, or that awesome bug where your pet doesn't "move" the mobs just think…
  • nasrok34 -

Replied to the thread graslinn raid ?.

yea they forget to add it back again :D current gg raid :D
  • WinnyYerg -

Liked Jekyll’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    @Morgoth @Rexxar @PickusRickus so what are your reasons you 'love' nostale? Dont you say that you are posting off-topic. This is a reason I 'love' nostale forums when a few people slide off the topic and everybody forgets what was going on beforehand.
  • WinnyYerg -

Liked Gandalof’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rexxar: “Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't (though normally you do need 10 posts). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ” that's how nostale works (sometimes) Quote from Rexxar: “Edit: Actually, the reason why you could post it before is because you…
  • Q-Arch -

Posted the thread graslinn raid ?.

Thread
    I am missing my favorite grasslin raid. I cant find the map in nosville.
  • Aureli -

Replied to the thread Special Maintenance - TODAY at 16:30h (CEST).

• Jekyll -

Replied to the thread Rexxar - The Hunt Begins.

Quote from Rexxar: “Truly the best community to be part of ” You are no member of a dark side unless you have your own cookies. think about it: You give someone a cookie to join the dark side, then stomp it on the ground and tell to make their own…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Rexxar: “Quote from Jekyll: “takes away rexxar's cookie and smashes onto the ground the true dark side ” Truly the best community to be part of ” this is a reason why i love nostale
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “honesty ” FHDfJfY.png was that a sarcasm? ” no, it's patrick. scepticism is also a reason why i love nostale.
  • Rexxar -

Quote from Jekyll: “takes away rexxar's cookie and smashes onto the ground the true dark side ” Truly the best community to be part of