Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Naerys -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

After all, size doesnt matter 400876670023892994.png
  • Naerys -

Liked Rexxar’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Edlyn: “I want a fat morgoth ” One can dream.
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V2.

ok so whats the next drama? anyone interested in making dank bois 2.0? (bois is a gender neutral term btw, so dw if ur not a boi)
  • Rexxar -

Quote from Edlyn: “I want a fat morgoth ” One can dream.
  • Rexxar -

Liked Edlyn’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Like (Post)
    I want a fat morgoth
  • Naerys -

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Let's not make drama of this ” WHAT do you mean we shouldnt make drama? This forum section was created with an intent for dram
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Let's not make drama of this ” WHAT do you mean we shouldnt make drama? This forum section was created with an intent for drama! ” drama is the…
  • Naerys -

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Let's not make drama of this ” WHAT do you mean we shouldnt make drama? This forum section was created with an intent for drama! ” drama is the essence of life…
  • Cherish -

Quote from Gandalof: “to be fair this pokemon is actually cute. idk why morgirth was upset about it ” Who knows?? :whistling:
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Edlyn: “I‘ve installed pokemon go the fifth time I guess but still dont know what to do there. ” You search around for the most unflattering Pokemon you can find, then name them after team members and forum users! For…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Let's not make drama of this ” WHAT do you mean we shouldnt make drama? This forum section was created with an intent for drama! ” drama is the essence of life…
  • Edlyn -

• Edlyn -

Liked Cherish’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Edlyn: “I‘ve installed pokemon go the fifth time I guess but still dont know what to do there. ” You search around for the most unflattering Pokemon you can find, then name them after team members and forum users! For example:
  • Racordany -

Liked Cherish’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Edlyn: “I‘ve installed pokemon go the fifth time I guess but still dont know what to do there. ” You search around for the most unflattering Pokemon you can find, then name them after team members and forum users! For example:
  • Cherish -

• Naerys -

Liked Gandalof’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Let's not make drama of this ” WHAT do you mean we shouldnt make drama? This forum section was created with an intent for drama! ” it's either drama or dead forums, so im taking the drama
  • Naerys -

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Let's not make drama of this ” WHAT do you mean we shouldnt make drama? This forum section was created with an intent for drama! ” drama is the essence of life 580593045481848857.png
  • Naerys -

Liked Jekyll’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pinkamena: “Let's not make drama of this ” WHAT do you mean we shouldnt make drama? This forum section was created with an intent for drama!
  • Edlyn -

I often hear people talking about raids and how many pokemon they have and so on .... I installed and watched it AGAIN but still dont get this „fun fact“ of this game ..... Even though I play Nostale. Shame on me.
  • Rexxar -

Liked Edlyn’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Like (Post)
    I‘ve installed pokemon go the fifth time I guess but still dont know what to do there. Can someone explain why everyone plays this?