Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Baal -

Replied to the thread That's how NosTale works.

Quote from Gandalof: “everyone is beautiful. ” In what universe is this true? must be boring.
  • Naerys -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

No, TV is definitely not overdue! Sometimes its nice to put pc aside and just watch tv. Like books will never be overdue, bcs simply holding the book is better than reading smthing online (Hidden Content)
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Gandalof: “in what world does the service provider provide a service to the customer and pays them for it? ” When the said service leaves the other person mentally damaged (More than what he already was) Quote from Gandalof: “but you will…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Baal: “the grass type monkey is whack, pretty sure the evolution is ugly. lol. ” oh come on dont be mean, everyone is beautiful.
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “i still have not received my well deserved payment for the services i provided you with. ” You should have paid me for those not the other way around... ” in what world does the service provider provide…
  • Baal -

Quote from Racordany: “ Also I'm not sure yet if I wanna stick with grass-type in shield/sword because Sobble looks so cute D: ” the grass type monkey is whack, pretty sure the evolution is ugly. lol. i'm sticking with scorbunny x pokemon sword…
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Gandalof: “was it made by morgoth by any chance? ” Nope.
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Gandalof: “i still have not received my well deserved payment for the services i provided you with. ” You should have paid me for those not the other way around...
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Racordany: “I always went with the grass starter! It started with Gold/Silver because Chikorita was so bad in the beginning and I really wanted to use and make her a carry :x ” and..? did it end up being a carry? @Pinkamena what's up with ur…
  • Racordany -

I always went with the grass starter! It started with Gold/Silver because Chikorita was so bad in the beginning and I really wanted to use and make her a carry :x Also I'm not sure yet if I wanna stick with grass-type in shield/sword because Sobble looks…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “tv ” TV in 2k19 LUL ” Sometimes its nice to just watch TV and relax xd ” it's 2k19, TV is way overdue whether it's for relaxation or entertainment or anything else really. Quote…
  • Naerys -

• Morgoth -

Quote from Gandalof: “mfw you tryna manufacture drama for the sake of ending a thread. ” Wait isn't that what we were trying to do? nvm I must have misunderstood board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…c741925b41cee0d615b585a90 Quote from Gandalof: “it's not…
  • Naerys -

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “tv ” TV in 2k19 LUL ” Sometimes its nice to just watch TV and relax xd
  • Gandalof -

• Naerys -

Any1 is looking forward to "His dark materials" tv series by HBO?
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “what? ” Drama gives posts right? we should decide on which thread we should do it to reach it to the end. ” mfw you tryna manufacture drama for the sake of ending a thread. it's not authentic and my…
  • Morgoth -

Liked Gandalof’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Morgoth: “We found the next subject to make drama about. ” youtube.com/watch?v=3YmMNpbFjp0 Quote from Morgoth: “just direct it to the correct thread to give posts. ” what?
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Gandalof: “what? ” Drama gives posts right? we should decide on which thread we should do it to reach it to the end.
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Morgoth: “We found the next subject to make drama about. ” youtube.com/watch?v=3YmMNpbFjp0 Quote from Morgoth: “just direct it to the correct thread to give posts. ” what?