Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Naerys -

Replied to the thread Rexxar - The Hunt Begins.

Quote from Rexxar: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Im kinda curios what their sub race will be tho , but plz not another elven race we have 4 already ! ” We need light elves.. and acidic elves.. and golden elves.. and silver elves.. and low elves... Yay…
  • Naerys -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

• Phi -

Liked Steffie’s post in the thread What are you listening to right now?.

Like (Post)
    (Hidden Content)
  • Rexxar -

Quote from Pinkamena: “Im kinda curios what their sub race will be tho , but plz not another elven race we have 4 already ! ” We need light elves.. and acidic elves.. and golden elves.. and silver elves.. and low elves... Yay Blizzard!
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from Rexxar: “where are our ogres.. :( ” I heard @Morgoth is try harding to get them to the dark side by any means possible, doing their chorus,giving them cookies , etc.n5sdoAO.png On a serios note , i doubt the undead sub race will be ogre…
  • Rexxar -

Hello! Yes, I have heard about that. I think they are okay, but I am still wondering.. where are our ogres.. :( Have you heard that they are apparently doing a level squish?
  • Pinkamena -

Sup Rexx ! Its almost confirmed that Vulpera are gonna be the 5th sub race of the Horde for goblins. There is also rumors of creatinga 3rd faction, if they do it im done with wow. >.>
  • Steffie -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to right now?.

• Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Uff didnt even had the chance to say goodbye. Well , Goodbye @Gandalof , been a pleasure knowing you.
  • Rexxar -

Replied to the thread Can't login..

Thread closed because the servers are up.
  • Jekyll -

Liked Svante’s post in the thread Can't login..

Like (Post)
    Nah, everything dandy. Thanks for the input. b: