Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Naerys -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Naerys: “Nope, our only lord and saviour is Morgoth, who protects us from madness named chaosbringer ” board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…fe70e406d6c03fbf5467ce4d4
  • Morgoth -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V2.

Quote from Naerys: “Nope, our only lord and saviour is Morgoth, who protects us from madness named chaosbringer ” board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…fe70e406d6c03fbf5467ce4d4
  • Morgoth -

Liked Naerys’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V2.

Like (Post)
    Nope, our only lord and saviour is Morgoth, who protects us from madness named chaosbringer
  • Naerys -

Nope, our only lord and saviour is Morgoth, who protects us from madness named chaosbringer
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Kacchan: “*people steals my meme* me: board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…fe70e406d6c03fbf5467ce4d4 ” That's how nostale works Quote from Naerys: “Interesting situation will be when Gandalof will stop being obsessed with chaos ” i'm not…
  • Naerys -

Interesting situation will be when Gandalof will stop being obsessed with chaos
  • Kacchan -

chaos: *posts icecream loli* morgoth: 2179-ba7140099da5195a5dc94cfb60a730ce-girl-things-memes-humor-jpg
  • Kacchan -

Quote from Jekyll: “Some random lv83 monk in fc: want to get hunted? me, with a 99+50 main in miniland: 2179-ba7140099da5195a5dc94cfb60a730ce-girl-things-memes-humor-jpg ” jekkyl before he fullbuffs his 99+50 main:
  • Jekyll -

Liked Kacchan’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gandalof: “ Quote from Ruff: “Also look at all this drama round here my gosh, here i am tryin to sleep and everyone gotta be so loud. ” there is actually no drama rn. the real drama days was when chaos, deep, kacchan were still here.…
  • Jekyll -

Some random lv83 monk in fc: want to get hunted? me, with a 99+50 main in miniland: 2179-ba7140099da5195a5dc94cfb60a730ce-girl-things-memes-humor-jpg
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Ruff: “Also look at all this drama round here my gosh, here i am tryin to sleep and everyone gotta be so loud. ” there is actually no drama rn. the real drama days was when chaos, deep,…
  • Kacchan -

Quote from Gandalof: “ Quote from Ruff: “Also look at all this drama round here my gosh, here i am tryin to sleep and everyone gotta be so loud. ” there is actually no drama rn. the real drama days was when chaos, deep, kacchan were still here.…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to a comment by Gandalof on Rexxar’s wall.

Wall Reply
    commit? i dont mean the spam thing. i mean the company/product itself. i mean you have the profile pic of someone who's enhanced and ur name is similar, so it must be u who made it
  • Rexxar -

Replied to a comment by Gandalof on Rexxar’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I would never commit such things!
  • Rexxar -

Replied to a comment by Cherish on Rexxar’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Thank you very much! But trust me, quietness can be good at times!
  • Jekyll -

Liked Gandalof’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “No i dont! I just said i like the smell of a new book, but i like old books too! And i am re-reading my own books often. ” so you like both new and old smell eh?075.jpg ” Why does it…
  • Gandalof -

Wrote a comment on Rexxar’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ur name sounds similar to RigorX.. did u make it by any chance?