Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Phi -

Liked Svante’s post in the thread Can't login..

Like (Post)
    Nah, everything dandy. Thanks for the input. b:
  • Svante -

Replied to the thread Can't login..

Nah, everything dandy. Thanks for the input. b:
  • Phi -

Replied to the thread Can't login..

It seems there was some issues with the server, please submit a ticket if you're still unable to login right now.
  • Svante -

Posted the thread Can't login..

Thread
    Was minding my business in GK when the server decided to kick me out, (thankfully I didn't activate boa). It won't let me login now. Is it my connection or any1 else is having these problems?
  • Jekyll -

Liked Kacchan’s post in the thread Request winter raid event.

Like (Post)
    I would like to request a winter raid event. I wanna spam winter raids $_$
  • Jekyll -

Replied to the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Quote from Yaouank: “It is supposed to be a Mate SP ” well its going to be either something overpowered or useless garbage. Anyway, noswheel material. Ice witch isnt really a "new" pet, probably will be delivered to players through various events as…
  • Jekyll -

Replied to the thread Upgrade event bugged?.

Quote from Gandalof: “in other words, this event was a bait. for rarity at least. ” it always is a bait for people to buy nos$ and get better stuff. Cant milk people like this often or casuals will be quitting :P
  • Jekyll -

Replied to the thread Dynamax raids.

Quote from Gandalof: “i don't see how this prevents 6.3 in any way, shape or form. ” Well Entwell is lazy af so instead of adding 6.3 or 7 w/e they would put something else earlier, and that might not be fitting into my plans. Quote from Gandalof:…
  • Morry -

Posted the thread Техобслуживание 18.06.2019 (вторник).

Thread
    maintenance.pngУважаемые игроки! Завтра будет еженедельное техобслуживание. Точное время: Вторник, 18 июня 2019, приблизительно с 10:00 по 12:00 МСК. В это время будут недоступны как сервера, так и сайт игры. Изменения: Обычная…
  • Gandalof -

Wrote a comment on Ozzacek’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hello chaos alt #61
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Ozzacek: “Good suggestion. But I think, that the easiest way, how to advance old raids cuby->slade, without too much work, is put perf. stones inside the raidboxes. It will make them "HOT" again. ” yeah, that is the easiest way. the…
  • Ozzacek -

Good suggestion. But I think, that the easiest way, how to advance old raids cuby->slade, without too much work, is put perf. stones inside the raidboxes. It will make them "HOT" again.
  • Aureli -

Posted the thread Maintenance – 18.06.2019.

Thread
    Quote from NosTale News: “ #####Hey NosPlayers, Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance. When exactly? Tuesday June 18th 2019 from 09:00h to approximately 12:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that…
  • Pinkamena -

Liked Jekyll’s post in the thread Dynamax raids.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gandalof: “(like needing tank and healer, not just 15 dps) ” Well. I dont really know how it is possible to make a raid that needs a tank and healer 100% when people have fps. Block fps? but for +38+ holy heal is useless. Quote from…
  • Cherish -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gandalof: “(like needing tank and healer, not just 15 dps) ” Well. I dont really know how it is possible to make a raid that needs a tank and healer 100% when people have fps. Block fps? but for +38+ holy heal is useless. Quote from…
  • Rexxar -

Liked Kacchan’s post in the thread Request winter raid event.

Like (Post)
    I would like to request a winter raid event. I wanna spam winter raids $_$
  • Rexxar -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Request winter raid event.

Like (Post)
    Not sure what this is about but I am gonna close this. Winter event is only around... you guessed it winter! and that's why its called winter event. A seasonal event will never happen outside of their seasonal time. (Summer for summer, Easter for Easter…
  • Baal -

Like (Post)
  • Yaouank -

Replied to the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Yo @skaghonat nice drawing as alway ! Fresh news, fresh news for everyone ! It is supposed to be a Mate SP, not a boss or else. 5199-110447d1se1ibb4ybu1kpo-jpg Also 5200-110448fetl9occlzip2hq9-jpg Might become a new pet. Source - Board nostale HK
  • Aureli -

Replied to the thread Upgrade event bugged?.

No, it´s exactly what was announced: " - 50% higher chance when gambling. An increased chance to change a weapon or equipment item’s rarity level up to max. level 7 (or level 8 for champion gear). This reduces the risk of the item being destroyed on a…