Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aureli -

Posted the thread [23–30/5] Leo Hops into a Random Box for World Turtle Day!.

Thread
    Quote from NosTale News: “#####Hey, my name’s Leo! As you might have noticed, I’m a turtle, and today’s a very special day for me – that’s right, 23rd May is World Turtle Day! What better reason could there be for a very special random box.…
  • Delox -

Liked WinnyYerg’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jekyll: “SO FUNNY I CANT LOOT YAY ” I know right? That's the most funny bug, or that bug where you get 1hit from 1 mob and instantly die lol, like, get hit by a 6.2 mob having a nice armour, nice res, and SURPRISE MADAFAKA 1 SHOOTED! Pretty…
  • Delox -

Liked WinnyYerg’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jekyll: “That's why I 'love' nostale. ” Reasons why I "love" NosTale? Hmmm.. I think it's funny bugs lol Like, that super funny Cam Bug whre you can't see anything, or that awesome bug where your pet doesn't "move" the mobs just think…
  • [01.07-31.07] НосМаркет в NosTale.ru: проходите рейды и получайте за это крутые призы ;3 Наконец пришло время для события, которое мы обещали вам! Это…
  • Aureli -

Replied to the thread Scheduled Maintenance – 22.05.2019.

The maintenance is over, have fun playing! <3
  • Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from ~Galaco~: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from ~Galaco~: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from ~Galaco~: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Dosen't really matter, Netherlands Won !!!!!!!! t3yWYI7.png Iceland finished 10th out of 26 tho, which is…
  • Stidgy -

Liked Aureli’s post in the thread Mini game Seal.

Like (Post)
    There are no plans currently to make it tradable again since it was a countermeasure against alt-abuse. :)