Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Naerys -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gandalof: “sigh.. i tried to make it as clear as possible. i never said if i believe what was said (i dont even need to "believe" in this matter). ” I did not say you did, I said you can if you wish to. Quote from Gandalof: “i'm just…
  • Naerys -

Liked Cherish’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Naerys: “Seems like chaos will never vanish permanently :whistling: ” Legends never fade!
  • Naerys -

Liked Gandalof’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Naerys: “Seems like chaos will never vanish permanently :whistling: ” we are ALL chaos
  • Cherish -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from Naerys: “Seems like chaos will never vanish permanently :whistling: ” Legends never fade!
  • Cherish -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Quote from Gandalof: “ Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Gandalof: “steffie is so amazing. you're pretty much the only good team member here, and you are a reason why i love nostale. ” Ahem, aren't you forgetting someone?! ” uhh, i actually did. thank…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Naerys: “Seems like chaos will never vanish permanently :whistling: ” we are ALL chaos
  • Gandalof -

Quote from XsafouaneX: “Quote from Gandalof: “why did u even bother doing all these challenges for some useless rewards. even if u got that 1% you just wasted your time for no reason. so i dont even feel bad for you. ” prntscr.com/o6h6g1 + i love all the…
  • Naerys -

Seems like chaos will never vanish permanently :whistling:
  • XsafouaneX -

Quote from Gandalof: “ why did u even bother doing all these challenges for some useless rewards. even if u got that 1% you just wasted your time for no reason. so i dont even feel bad for you. ” prntscr.com/o6h6g1 + i love all the challenge nostale…
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “morgirth not having enough iq and basic comprehension skills to understand a simple topic idea is a reason why i love nostale. ” People not being able to understand basic things and…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “morgirth not having enough iq and basic comprehension skills to understand a simple topic idea is a reason why i love nostale. ” People not being able to understand basic things and then say others have…
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Gandalof: “morgirth not having enough iq and basic comprehension skills to understand a simple topic idea is a reason why i love nostale. ” People not being able to understand basic things and then say others have low IQ instead of them is…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “600 IQ outplay steffie is so amazing. you're pretty much the only good team member here, and you are a reason why i love nostale. ” I saved her original post anyway. And I can even restore the original…
  • Gandalof -

Liked Jekyll’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Morgoth: “The irony here is also why I love Nostale ” I beg to differ, there is no twisting incoming from me. However, whether you feel the need to expose such blatant hypocrisy you may do so with concrete evidence and argumentative…
  • Gandalof -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Morgoth: “I call it 2 birds 1 stone. ” I call it 1 stone 1 wrong recipient and 1 missed target People twisting the story is another reason I love nostale.
  • Morgoth -

Replied to the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Quote from Gandalof: “sigh.. i tried to make it as clear as possible. i never said if i believe what was said (i dont even need to "believe" in this matter). ” I did not say you did, I said you can if you wish to. Quote from Gandalof: “i'm just…
  • Gandalof -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Morgoth: “That was mostly to bully Gandalof's post rather than steffie though Users misunderstanding my bully intentions is also why I love nostale ” Yet the bullying result recipient is Steffie. It's like if one throws something at…
  • Gandalof -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Morgoth: “I saved her original post anyway. And I can even restore the original post removing the edit. 2000 IQ comeback. ” This is bullying. ^ In context that you were doing the same stuff. Change-My-Mind.jpg SGMs pretending to be holy…
  • Gandalof -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Morgoth: “What do you mean? quote all of my message? Quoting posts wrong and blame people is another reason to love Nostale. ” I announce you below Steffie IQ for editing your post after bullying Steffie for doing so. Another reason I…
  • Gandalof -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Morgoth: “I saved her original post anyway. And I can even restore the original post removing the edit. 2000 IQ comeback. ” Reason to love nostale? OFFTOPIC!!!Also a reason to love nostale is that you can get gms…