Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vekkus -

Replied to a comment by Gandalof on Vekkus’s wall.

Wall Reply
    But thanks for nothing most and only toxic player of the UK Forum :D
  • Vekkus -

Liked Gandalof’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pinkamena: “Uff didnt even had the chance to say goodbye. Well , Goodbye @Gandalof , been a pleasure knowing you. ” Don't say goodbye Cause I don't wanna hear those words tonight Cause maybe it's not the end for you and I And although we…
  • Vekkus -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Naerys: “Seems like chaos will never vanish permanently :whistling: ” we are ALL chaos
  • Steffie -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Quote from Gandalof: “the only good team member here ” I'm pretty sure you must have confused me with someone else. Quote from Morgoth: “I actually did not bully Steffie at all here though ” Reading between the lines is another reason why I love Nostale.
  • Zhaank -

Wrote a comment on Vekkus’s wall.

Wall Comment
    One die, three resurrections
  • Zhaank -

Wall Reply
    I prefer to be a chaos alt better than a noone known by nothing trying to get some presence as a territorial animal in an inactive forum, anyway, thank you, I can create a lot of accounts so it's no problem to carry you out :D
  • Zhaank -

Wall Reply
    Your dreams never seen far away from your negative mentality.

It's surpising to get a hater after that who knows the truth, maybe you're a person with a lot of insecurity who needs to get realization from offending others with that mentality?

Men, what…
  • Zhaank -

Liked Vekkus’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    What a great thing :D
  • Morgoth -

Liked Steffie’s post in the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Like (Post)
    It's an offtopic thread. At that moment, there was a group of players that were joking with fake stories about the game development and Entwell. It was implied it was a joke from the very beginning. Even the same player who posted it implied it wasn't…
  • Steffie -

Replied to the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

It's an offtopic thread. At that moment, there was a group of players that were joking with fake stories about the game development and Entwell. It was implied it was a joke from the very beginning. Even the same player who posted it implied it wasn't…
  • Jekyll -

Replied to the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Quote from Gandalof: “i'm just criticizing the fact that none of u provided any counter points or proof, yet somehow you're all so sure about it being "fake news". ” There is no source in that spanish madman's post that was translated (?) to English.…
  • Jekyll -

Liked Gandalof’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “600 IQ outplay steffie is so amazing. you're pretty much the only good team member here, and you are a reason why i love nostale. ” I saved her original post anyway. And I can even restore the original…
  • Naerys -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gandalof: “sigh.. i tried to make it as clear as possible. i never said if i believe what was said (i dont even need to "believe" in this matter). ” I did not say you did, I said you can if you wish to. Quote from Gandalof: “i'm just…
  • Naerys -

Liked Cherish’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Naerys: “Seems like chaos will never vanish permanently :whistling: ” Legends never fade!
  • Naerys -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Naerys: “Seems like chaos will never vanish permanently :whistling: ” we are ALL chaos
  • Cherish -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from Naerys: “Seems like chaos will never vanish permanently :whistling: ” Legends never fade!
  • Cherish -

Quote from Gandalof: “ Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Gandalof: “steffie is so amazing. you're pretty much the only good team member here, and you are a reason why i love nostale. ” Ahem, aren't you forgetting someone?! ” uhh, i actually did. thank…
  • Gandalof -

• Gandalof -

Quote from XsafouaneX: “Quote from Gandalof: “why did u even bother doing all these challenges for some useless rewards. even if u got that 1% you just wasted your time for no reason. so i dont even feel bad for you. ” prntscr.com/o6h6g1 + i love all the…
  • Naerys -

Seems like chaos will never vanish permanently :whistling: