Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vekkus -

Liked Value’s post in the thread Morgoth - Darkness Shall Rule.

Like (Post)
    Hey welcome, but do we really need so many game masters? The French and Polish versions of Nos have less Game Masters and they are way more active and well.. 'visible' within the community. I see that GF is almost always looking for new GMs and Mods etc.…
  • Vekkus -

Liked Cridian’s post in the thread Morgoth - Darkness Shall Rule.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to the dark side. Here. Have some cookies. :cookie:
  • Vekkus -

Liked Chunny’s post in the thread Morgoth - Darkness Shall Rule.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to the team. I have additional person to bug beside Lockheed on IRC if I need any help. I guess this is where the new chat thread for the GMs. And look I found my soulmate posting here too! - waves at my soulmate the useless Greek-
  • Vekkus -

Liked ~Galaco~’s post in the thread Morgoth - Darkness Shall Rule.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to the team :love:
  • Vekkus -

Now follows Gone.

Follow
  • Vekkus -

Now follows Greeley.

Follow
  • Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

I failed to see how i or Morgoth provoked chaos but whatever i guess.
  • Vekkus -

Replied to a comment by Gandalof on Vekkus’s wall.

Wall Reply
    This is why people doesn't set a foot even in Spanish forums :whistling: I don't like autism offenses, less from three reunited friends and one with rank staff :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: So proud of you, GF

@Morgoth, provocations are not allowed in NosTale forums even with the oldie…
  • Vekkus -

Wall Reply
    That is an intention to scare me by banning an ASAP? HAHAHAHAHA GET A CHAIR HOLD A SODA AND BAN ME FIRST OF ALL. I am my laws in a place where law is tolerating something like disrespect. I never felt this proud of Delox. I'll never die, even if you…
  • Vekkus -

Wall Reply
    My agressivity is justified by some people as you talking and talking... But never respecting, well, it's justice hand-to-hand ;), poor you.
  • Vekkus -

Wall Reply
    You'll never hurt my feelings with that attitude :D
  • Gandalof -

Wall Reply
    k chaos buddy, sorry that i hurt your feelings. not
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Quote from Cherish: “ Quote: “not having enough iq and basic comprehension skills to understand a simple topic idea is a reason why i love nostale. ” Quote: “People not being able to understand basic things and then say others have low IQ instead…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Quote from Steffie: “It's an offtopic thread. At that moment, there was a group of players that were joking with fake stories about the game development and Entwell. It was implied it was a joke from the very beginning. Even the same player who posted…
  • Gandalof -

Liked Steffie’s post in the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Like (Post)
    It's an offtopic thread. At that moment, there was a group of players that were joking with fake stories about the game development and Entwell. It was implied it was a joke from the very beginning. Even the same player who posted it implied it wasn't…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from Pinkamena: “Yay you didnt left forever. ” i am just like chaos, inevitable. seems like i sparked some activity though so until things die out (prob soon after i post this anyway) i guess i can stay for a bit till then, otherwise.. guess i…
  • Kacchan -

Liked Yaouank’s post in the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Like (Post)
    Hello. I've some news for ya'all ! So, remeber this guy ? 110447d1se1ibb4ybu1kpo.jpg We have more informations of the skills effects ! All Values are for the upper rank (S Rank): (translated frome chinese to french to english ) Fire resistance :
  • Gandalof -

Liked Pinkamena’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Uff didnt even had the chance to say goodbye. Well , Goodbye @Gandalof , been a pleasure knowing you. ” Don't say goodbyeCause I don't wanna hear those words tonight Cause maybe it's not the end for you and…
  • Gandalof -

Liked Cherish’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Naerys: “Seems like chaos will never vanish permanently :whistling: ” Legends never fade!
  • Pinkamena -

Wall Reply
    This aggressiveness from Zhaank , poor Ganda.