Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Last Post Wins V10

Gandalof

Forum settings

Morgoth

Login bug?

Morgoth

What are you listening to right now?

Jekyll

Current Server issues

Morgoth

Recent Activities

• Naerys -

Liked Edlyn’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Like (Post)
    I‘m like a ghost, you will never know
  • Naerys -

Like (Post)
    No prob, I was gone like for AGES, but now I have a shortcut on my phone so I can stalk everyone here while I'm not at home.
  • Naerys -

Like (Post)
    What is this... moderator? Something to eat?
  • Morry -

Liked Aureli’s post in the thread Forum Maintenance – 30.07.2019 (Upgrade WBB5).

Like (Post)
    Dear NosPlayers! After the previous issues with the forum upgrade we went through an extensive testing phase and will now attempt to upgrade all remaining NosTale forums to WBB5 again. The upgrade of our board will take place on July 30th, 2019. Due to…
  • Racordany -

Replied to a comment by Gandalof on Racordany’s wall.

Wall Reply
    oofas
  • Keinka -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Forum settings.

Like (Post)
    Quote from OneMan: “Hello, since our Czech forum are going to be shut down and we are going to have our newest information here on this one with you guys, I just want to ask if there is a way to mute some threads or even whole part of forum. For…
  • Gandalof -

Wall Reply
    queer? u never learn ur lesson pinky boi...
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Quote from Edlyn: “What is this... moderator? Something to eat? ” no. it's something you're not good at. Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “Rick Shapiro DESTROYS leftist Jekyll with FACTS and LOGIC. ” You goddamn right I am leftist, but…
  • OneMan -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Forum settings.

Like (Post)
    Quote from OneMan: “Hello, since our Czech forum are going to be shut down and we are going to have our newest information here on this one with you guys, I just want to ask if there is a way to mute some threads or even whole part of forum. For…
  • Pinkamena -

Wall Reply
    Im not gonna lie you 2 are gonna give MorgxDeep a run for the best queer couple of the forum. <3