Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

RULES OF NATURE V2

Jekyll

The Last Post Wins V10

Gandalof

Dying and spawning outside of rainbow crystal battle

Morgoth

Chaosbringer memorial

Gandalof

Maintenance - 24.07.2019

Recent Activities

• Jekyll -

Liked Kacchan’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gandalof: “ Quote from Ruff: “Also look at all this drama round here my gosh, here i am tryin to sleep and everyone gotta be so loud. ” there is actually no drama rn. the real drama days was when chaos, deep, kacchan were still here.…
  • Jekyll -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V2.

Some random lv83 monk in fc: want to get hunted? me, with a 99+50 main in miniland: 2179-ba7140099da5195a5dc94cfb60a730ce-girl-things-memes-humor-jpg
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Ruff: “Also look at all this drama round here my gosh, here i am tryin to sleep and everyone gotta be so loud. ” there is actually no drama rn. the real drama days was when chaos, deep,…
  • Kacchan -

Quote from Gandalof: “ Quote from Ruff: “Also look at all this drama round here my gosh, here i am tryin to sleep and everyone gotta be so loud. ” there is actually no drama rn. the real drama days was when chaos, deep, kacchan were still here.…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to a comment by Gandalof on Rexxar’s wall.

Wall Reply
    commit? i dont mean the spam thing. i mean the company/product itself. i mean you have the profile pic of someone who's enhanced and ur name is similar, so it must be u who made it
  • Rexxar -

Replied to a comment by Gandalof on Rexxar’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I would never commit such things!
  • Rexxar -

Replied to a comment by Cherish on Rexxar’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Thank you very much! But trust me, quietness can be good at times!
  • Jekyll -

Liked Gandalof’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “No i dont! I just said i like the smell of a new book, but i like old books too! And i am re-reading my own books often. ” so you like both new and old smell eh?075.jpg ” Why does it…
  • Gandalof -

Wrote a comment on Rexxar’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ur name sounds similar to RigorX.. did u make it by any chance?