Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

me irl

Ruff

What are you listening to right now?

SkyDrive

Guess Who Will Write After You V3

Ruff

The Last Post Wins V7

Pinkamena

How does partner SP upgrade work?

ariyoshi

Recent Activities

• Ruff -

Replied to the thread me irl.

Quote from Gandalof: “ Quote from SkyDrive: “Quote from Gandalof: “double and triple posting what? threads or replies? ” posts= replies :ninja: ” ok gotcha, ill try to be more aware of that. i just had to make sure since people did complain about multiple…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “i totally didnt double post anywhere else. ahem ” haha, or so you think. I know exactly where else did you do that! \o, See that eye? You're hidin' nothin' ” A SNITCHHHH A SNITCH ALRET!!!.. you know what…
  • SkyDrive -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to right now?.

Quote from Gandalof: “double and triple posting what? threads or replies? ” posts= replies :ninja:
  • SkyDrive -

Liked Pinkamena’s post in the thread me irl.

Like (Post)
    Bassicaly if you post 2 times consecutively its called double posting,for 3 is triple posting and so on.
  • Jekyll -

Quote from Gandalof: “i totally didnt double post anywhere else. ahem ” haha, or so you think. I know exactly where else did you do that! \o, See that eye? You're hidin' nothin'
  • Gandalof -

Liked TheRealDeepStriker’s post in the thread me irl.

Like (Post)
    This is like one of those "SNEAK 100" memes. I like it.
  • Gandalof -

• TheRealDeepStriker -

This is like one of those "SNEAK 100" memes. I like it.
  • Ruff -

Replied to the thread Guess Who Will Write After You V3.

Raco's post is about Pete in Kingdom Hearts, where he is a villain(due to life choices, as his past self is not a villain) Next is Athazel