Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

NosTale News wrote:

#####The Women’s World Cup in France is progressing to the knock-out stages, and the fans are going wild with excitement. NosVille has also come down with a case of football fever. Join the fun and head over to the NosMall where you’ll find bushtails in the jerseys of your favourite national side, available until 8th July.#####

The noise ramps up in the stadium, the crowd cheering wildly as their team push forward for another attack. A beautiful looping cross from the wings, it’s headed on towards the box… She takes it full on the volley and… GOOOOOOAAL!!! What a beautiful strike, that calls for celebration! It’s time to slip on your team’s jersey and cheer with your Football Bushi. What better way to show your support as the Women’s World Cup enters the final stages.

The Football Bushtails have a 10% chance of giving your enemies a Blackout.

The fan set, consisting of cap and jersey, not only looks

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

/!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\

Steffie

RULES OF NATURE V1

Cherish

Reasons why i love Nostale.

Cherish

Dynamax raids

Gandalof

[21–24/6/2019] Event: Triple Fortune

Recent Activities

• Zhaank -

Replied to a comment by Gandalof on Vekkus’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Your dreams never seen far away from your negative mentality.

It's surpising to get a hater after that who knows the truth, maybe you're a person with a lot of insecurity who needs to get realization from offending others with that mentality?

Men, what…
  • Zhaank -

Liked Vekkus’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    What a great thing :D
  • Morgoth -

Liked Steffie’s post in the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Like (Post)
    It's an offtopic thread. At that moment, there was a group of players that were joking with fake stories about the game development and Entwell. It was implied it was a joke from the very beginning. Even the same player who posted it implied it wasn't…
  • Steffie -

Replied to the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

It's an offtopic thread. At that moment, there was a group of players that were joking with fake stories about the game development and Entwell. It was implied it was a joke from the very beginning. Even the same player who posted it implied it wasn't…
  • Jekyll -

Replied to the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Quote from Gandalof: “i'm just criticizing the fact that none of u provided any counter points or proof, yet somehow you're all so sure about it being "fake news". ” There is no source in that spanish madman's post that was translated (?) to English.…
  • Jekyll -

Liked Gandalof’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “600 IQ outplay steffie is so amazing. you're pretty much the only good team member here, and you are a reason why i love nostale. ” I saved her original post anyway. And I can even restore the original…
  • Naerys -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gandalof: “sigh.. i tried to make it as clear as possible. i never said if i believe what was said (i dont even need to "believe" in this matter). ” I did not say you did, I said you can if you wish to. Quote from Gandalof: “i'm just…
  • Naerys -

Liked Cherish’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Naerys: “Seems like chaos will never vanish permanently :whistling: ” Legends never fade!
  • Naerys -

Liked Gandalof’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Naerys: “Seems like chaos will never vanish permanently :whistling: ” we are ALL chaos
  • Cherish -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from Naerys: “Seems like chaos will never vanish permanently :whistling: ” Legends never fade!