Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

NosTale News wrote:

#####The Women’s World Cup in France is progressing to the knock-out stages, and the fans are going wild with excitement. NosVille has also come down with a case of football fever. Join the fun and head over to the NosMall where you’ll find bushtails in the jerseys of your favourite national side, available until 8th July.#####

The noise ramps up in the stadium, the crowd cheering wildly as their team push forward for another attack. A beautiful looping cross from the wings, it’s headed on towards the box… She takes it full on the volley and… GOOOOOOAAL!!! What a beautiful strike, that calls for celebration! It’s time to slip on your team’s jersey and cheer with your Football Bushi. What better way to show your support as the Women’s World Cup enters the final stages.

The Football Bushtails have a 10% chance of giving your enemies a Blackout.

The fan set, consisting of cap and jersey, not only looks

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Leather Boots

~Seer

RULES OF NATURE V1

Morgoth

Reasons why i love Nostale.

Gandalof

/!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\

Kacchan

Dynamax raids

Gandalof

Recent Activities

• ~Seer -

Replied to the thread Leather Boots.

8. I’ve used a seer job 1 without points, perfections ect in order to avoid any kind of effect. Trust me, as you may see from the test results, the % of reduction is 15% and that’s extremely powerful. Obviously, the higher the damages the higher…
  • Morgoth -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from Gandalof: “we didn't? i thought that was the whole point of that argument but whatever, i guess we were on different pages ” Well ok we did but it was just 1-2 lines about it, so the weight was not there as much. (Since I left that part…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from ~Seer: “These are the results without fairy in order to avoid elemental damages (I don’t own kertos boots) See the differences: from 1.6k - 3.4 to 1.2 - 3k. It needs a nerf, don't you think? ” i could be mistaken but i believe element…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Morgoth: “But we did not really debate about how valid was the Spanish user was over there (if he was joking or not) ” we didn't? i thought that was the whole point of that argument but whatever, i guess we were on different pages Quote…
  • ~Seer -

These are the results without fairy in order to avoid elemental damages (I don’t own kertos boots) See the differences: from 1.6k - 3.4 to 1.2 - 3k. It needs a nerf, don't you think?
  • Gandalof -

Liked Kacchan’s post in the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Like (Post)
    Time for KecchingeFekeNews. Looks like Entwell saw our ponyspam and decided to reward us with this. Time to save for that spider-bushi. board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…d85cd2a31720d5864aba1dad9 Source -> nos.gamecyber.net/news/20190625_r1.htm de…
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Gandalof: “well you gotta include that. because that answers your question. ” But we did not really debate about how valid was the Spanish user over there (if he was joking or not) but about how I can't say its fake news when the user…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

the gameplay. it is fun, especially with sp6 and onwards where new fluid dynamic mechanics were introduced.
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “show me one of those other cases then. ” Not sure if paranoid is the accurate word tbh but lets take the recent debate in spoiler thread where basically both steffie and me said the same stuff but you…
  • Morgoth -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

my "misunderstandings"/"misreadings" with gandalof is why I love nostale