Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear NosPlayers,

unfortunately we experienced some issues with our login servers. In order to fix the issues, all servers had to be taken offline temporarily.
    Please excuse the inconvenience!

We will inform you, as soon as all services are available again.
    Thank you for your patience!

The NosTale Team
  • New

NosTale News wrote:

#####The new Frosty Random Box offers the perfect cooling for these hot summer days! Try your luck and aim for the Frost Warrior Costume Set, the Magic Jaguar, Fibi Frosty or one of the other terrific surprises!#####

The Frosty Random Box is available from 15th to 22nd July in the NosMall. It contains one random item. This will be delivered to you unpacked.

An Icy Tank
    Woah, it’s pretty hot out there. Time for a little frost! Your enemies will feel the chill down their spines when you confront them in this armour of dark ice, the Frost Warrior Costume Set. Remember that stylish Magic Jaguar transformation? The Frost Warrior Costume Set gives you just that look, plus you get some powerful defence and debuff effects and a handy speed boost.

Quick like a Cat
    Quick and nimble, this predatory cat available in the Magic Jaguar Box will carry you on your NosTale adventures. The beast of prey will even share its

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Last Post Wins V10

Naerys

That's how NosTale works

Gandalof

nostale lola gold amounts

ariyoshi

RULES OF NATURE V2

Gandalof

Suggestions of Nostale's account security

NarutoDreams

Recent Activities

• Naerys -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

No, TV is definitely not overdue! Sometimes its nice to put pc aside and just watch tv. Like books will never be overdue, bcs simply holding the book is better than reading smthing online (Hidden Content)
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Gandalof: “in what world does the service provider provide a service to the customer and pays them for it? ” When the said service leaves the other person mentally damaged (More than what he already was) Quote from Gandalof: “but you will…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread That's how NosTale works.

Quote from Baal: “the grass type monkey is whack, pretty sure the evolution is ugly. lol. ” oh come on dont be mean, everyone is beautiful.
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “i still have not received my well deserved payment for the services i provided you with. ” You should have paid me for those not the other way around... ” in what world does the service provider provide…
  • Baal -

Quote from Racordany: “ Also I'm not sure yet if I wanna stick with grass-type in shield/sword because Sobble looks so cute D: ” the grass type monkey is whack, pretty sure the evolution is ugly. lol. i'm sticking with scorbunny x pokemon sword…
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Gandalof: “was it made by morgoth by any chance? ” Nope.
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Gandalof: “i still have not received my well deserved payment for the services i provided you with. ” You should have paid me for those not the other way around...
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Racordany: “I always went with the grass starter! It started with Gold/Silver because Chikorita was so bad in the beginning and I really wanted to use and make her a carry :x ” and..? did it end up being a carry? @Pinkamena what's up with ur…
  • Racordany -

I always went with the grass starter! It started with Gold/Silver because Chikorita was so bad in the beginning and I really wanted to use and make her a carry :x Also I'm not sure yet if I wanna stick with grass-type in shield/sword because Sobble looks…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “tv ” TV in 2k19 LUL ” Sometimes its nice to just watch TV and relax xd ” it's 2k19, TV is way overdue whether it's for relaxation or entertainment or anything else really. Quote…